Nineteen

Yet again, they were in the bar, and she rolled her eyes, as she moved away from the window of her office to sit back down. She had a ton of shit to do, and those to little soldier boys needed to fuck off.

For the past week, she had been watching them, surprised to find that Thor had apparently gone back to Asgard, a few days ago, and the others had a mission. Surely they were now starting to give up on her, but her eyes trailed back to the window, and she sighed, she needed to fuck again and she was irritated.

She was getting closer to finally bringing down Pierce. He was the last leg of Hydra, and if she brought them down, then she could branch out, to another country, she had always wanted to go to Mexico, even for a little break.

For the past three nights, and tonight in two hours, she had been working as the new girl at a gentleman's club, but in truth, there were no gentlemen there, they were all perverted, lewd assholes. Trix endured it, knowing that it was a step closer to Pierce, but she still had to 'prove her loyalty' to Hydra, how she didn't know, not yet.

She could handle those grabby bastards no problem, but she would rather it was her than have Raven go in her place, Trix was sure the mutant would slit throats before they took a breath. She needed to get more information, needed to make herself seen as something more than a fuck toy that these assholes wanted, she needed to get Pierces' attention.

Glancing back at the window, the thought popped into her head. What better way to get his attention, by bringing him his little soldier back. Trix smirked, and pulled up her contacts, calling them in for a meeting, she had an idea, one that would certainly make a scene.

------------------------------------------------------------

Loki folded his arms, waiting for her to say something. After Thor had gone, the red headed widow had come to him with her suspicions, and had been breathing down his neck the last few days, until he cracked and gave in. Clearly being on Midgard had turned him soft, he would never have folded so easily otherwise.

'So, let me break this down so I'm hearing this right..'.. Nat stood facing him, her hands on her hips... 'You are certain, that Trix knows Reaper and Max?. You fucked her, when you and and Buck went to see her? And we need to stay away from her?..'

'Yes to all three..'... He said, but left out most of what he knew, he was sure no one would believe him anyway.

'First off, was she good?..'... Nat smirked at him and he scowled.

'I am sure we have other pressing matters..'.. Loki shook his head.

'What happened when you went to see her, other than get used and tossed like a condom? Tell me you used one..'.. She folded her arms, giving him a stare.

'Yes I did..'... He cleared his throat... 'Perhaps I am better off discussing this with someone else..'

'I'm just teasing. Anyway, what happened?..'... She gestured for him to continue.

'She informed us as to why Fury has been after her. Hill putting the soldiers on that bar of hers, was a means to get our attention to Trix. I understand her reasoning as to why she does not want to join us. She has skills that Fury wants, and it would seem he will not stop, until he gets what he wants, all three of them. Trix, Reaper, Max..'.. He looks over to the compound. Knowing now, that Trix was in the system, he knew not to mention anything out loud, inside the building.

'There's more I'm guessing..'.. Nat snaps him from his thoughts.

'Max was meant to obtain information about Pierce from the fight. He is trying to rebuild Hydra. Max fights, and wins, Franks kept the money as payment for information. Trix was clear, that she is close to bringing both Pierce and Hydra down, but did not want us in the way..'.. Loki tells her.