𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓾𝓹~ _______________________________________________________________________

~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓾𝓹~
_______________________________________________________________________

-Narrator's pov-
12:34-bathroom

You were taking a pregnancy test in the school girls bathroom. You were not feeling well these past 2 weeks and you weren't on your period that had to start 3 days ago. You felt anxious, not knowing what to do if it were to be positive.

The only thing you knew, if you are pregnant the child's father is non other then the 17 year old second year student and fukurodani's setter Akaashi Keiji.

"Please don't be 2 lines! Please don't be 2 lines...." Crossing you fingers and wishing it wouldn't show that it's positive you slowly opened your eyes only to find out that it showed you 2 lines...

"Fuck.."

Your voice cracked.

"I'm pregnant.."

Eyes began to water and many thoughts went through your head.

"What am I going to do...?! Should I tell mom? Would she kick me out if she find out I am pregnant this young?"

Not knowing what to do, the first thought that went up to your head was to tell one person who needed to know and deserves to know about it and that is the father of this child. Akaashi and you knew each other since elementary school he was your first love and now he is your child's father.

*1 notification*

My soulmate❤️
Meet me in front of the schools park after school

You
Alright I will see you then babe😊

My soulmate❤️
Mhm

"Is he mad?"

Left confused you just let it slide and went to your next class

|15:50 - in front of school's park|

You were walking to the park and saw your significant other sit on a bench you both always sat on after school was over. Your heart began to pound super fast. Will he be happy? Will he leave me? Is what was going through your thoughts the whole time.

"Babe!"

You screamed running happily to hug him.

"Hi..."