𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

~𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓶𝔂~___________________________________________________________________

~𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓶𝔂~
___________________________________________________________________

Akaashi looked at your shining E/c eyes when you told him that you will give him a chance again. He was genuinely happy about your response, glad you chose to not push him out of your life again.

"Well only if you will really try, there is no reason for me to give you another chance if you don't even t-"

"No! no matter what it takes i will make you forgive me!"

With that instant he took your hands, and tangled both of your fingers together while putting his forehead on top of your knuckles breathing out a shaky breath.

"Thank you... for giving me a second chance"

You were quite taken back at the sudden contact, but somehow your body didn't want to take your hands away from him, a part of you enjoyed and missed this kind of contact.

"We will see"

[after the talk]

You and Akaashi were walking towards Bokuto who was watching over Hitoshi talking to his teammates when he suddenly spotted the both of you coming towards his direction.

when both of you were standing in front of him, he switched to watch our faces one by one.

"did you guys seriously cry?"

both you and Akaashi glared at the spiky haired male telling him to shut up.

"alright! alright! jeez both of you are crazy"

"old man!"

hearing the little one's voice made akaashi tense up, now that he knew he had a son after all these years, he was nervous.

hearing Bokuto snickers that turned into a wheezing tea kettle, Bokuto spoke up to the younger boy and said.

"Toshi he's younger than me he is not an old man"

Hitoshi was kind of emberassed when he told him that.

"i'm sorry mister i thought you were like 40..."

Hitoshi was pouting and looked down to his toes out of emberassment while Akaashi was watching him without saying a word. you took notice to the situation and nudged his side that made him snap back to reality.

"ah- uhm- don't worry you didn't know you don't have to apologise"

with that sentence Akaashi genuinely give the younger male infront of him a big smile.