𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

~𝒶 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹~____________________________________________________________________________

~𝒶 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹~
____________________________________________________________________________

|1 hour after the breakup|
Bokuto's POV

I was walking home after my practice when I suddenly hear my phone ring. I checked to look who was calling me. To my guesses it was y/n so I immediately picked up.

"HEY HEY HEY LITTLE OWL!"

I said enthusiastic, but my enthusiasm immediately went away when I heard little sniffles from the other  side of the phone.

"Y/n? Did something happen little owl?"

I heard more and more sniffles from the phone which led me to be more worried then I already was.

"Bo.."

She said in a low voice.

"Akaashi broke up with me..."

Akaashi? Why would he break up with her, he loves her so much?

"Why?! What happend?!"

I asked her concerned.

"I don't know Bo!"

Just when she said that I heard her cries louder then before. I was about to say something but it was already to late when she hung up on the phone. Just like that I changed my direction and went to y/n's house.

-
-
-

I was in front of her house and ringed her doorbell. I saw the door open and was met by Y/n's misses L/n.

"Hello bokuto, how are you doing?"
I took a glance at her baggy eyes and her mug filled with black coffee in her hand. I could tell she looked super tired from all the night shifts she had these days.

"Hey misses L/n, I am doing great! How about you?"

I said smiling at her

"I am doing fine kiddo, thank you for asking"

She smiled at me.

"Is y/n home?"

I asked her with a sad expression remembering what happend just an hour ago

"Ah yes, she is in her room packing her luggage right now"

Luggage? What does she need a luggage for?