𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

-𝓾𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓾𝓹-__________________________________________________________________________|2 weeks later| |Y/n's POV|

__________________________________________________________________________
|2 weeks later|
|Y/n's POV|

I was standing in front of the gate together with my mother and my son at Japan's airport. It was weird coming back. Why? Because it has been 5 years since I last was standing here on Japan's ground. I remember the day exactly as how I left back then 5 years ago. It was 5 days after the break up with Akaashi. The only person who knew about me moving to the USA at that time was Bokuto, that was before he accidentally told Akaashi about me moving to another country.

I remember my mother told me everything would go alright and I should relax. Feeling the cold breeze of wind on my face and my hair flying behind me. It felt good, it really felt good to be back in my hometown after 5 years.

"Y/n!"

I looked ahead of me looking at the direction of the familiar voice I just heard calling out my name. Seeing a tall muscular man with spiky hair with grey hair dye on his hair length on top of it.

"HEY! HEY! HEY!"

I smiled at the muscular man and immediately waved at him.

"Bo!"

But before I even could walk up to my bestfriend somebody was one step ahead of me.

"Uncle Bokuto!!!"

"Hey!Hey!Hey! Buddy!"

Hitoshi ran to bokuto's side. Before I could blink my eyes both of the males were already hugging each other to dead well.... One of them did..

"Bo, stop suffocating my son to dead with your hug"

"Sorry!"

Bokuto let go of Hitoshi and walked into my direction to hug me. I immediatly hugged the taller man back.

"How have you been y/n?"

Bokuto said letting go of me.

"I am doing good luckily how are you, How is our pro volleyball player doing huh?"

"Great! I am the best in the team anyway! Everyone loves me!"

He said while smirking closing his eyes with both his hands on his hips tilting his head up in confidence. His ego became more bigger after I last saw him it made me chuckle a little bit.

"Mhmm, and I have to believe that I am sure you are bothering your coach with your energy and loudness"

I said while tapping his shoulder.