PART2

ON THE DAY OF WEDDING

(Her father took her to the venue with her belongings )Yn POVMy appa told me to sit here in the dressing room and makeup artists will come and do my makeup

Yn POV
My appa told me to sit here in the dressing room and makeup artists will come and do my makeup. And he is going to meet my fiance parents and to welcome the guests .
Makeup artists came and did my makeup. I was looking so beautiful. By the way this is your outfit and makeup...

 By the way this is your outfit and makeup

Few minutes later appa came

Few minutes later appa came .
Mr Park: yn let's go everyone is waiting outside for you
( He came near me and peck my forehead)
My daughter is looking so beautiful today .

Mr Park: yn let's go everyone is waiting outside for you ( He came near me and peck my forehead)My daughter is looking so beautiful today

( After that we went to the asile holding hands . I was looking down. My father gave my hand to his hand and said)
Mr Park: please take care of my daughter she is very sensitive .
Taehyung: sure.
( His voice is so deep . I looked him and he was so handsome. I was not able to take my eyes off from him . I think I fall in love with him .)
Priest: Mr Kim Taehyung blah blah blah blah blah
Taehyung: I do
Priest: miss Park Yn blah blah blah blah blah blah
Yn: I-i do
Priest: Now the groom may kiss the bride.
( I frozed at that moment. He held my waist with his hand which were giving me butterflies in my stomach.and suddenly he peck on my lips I was shocked as hell . After the kiss Everyone started clapping.everyone came one by one and congratulate us .)
Mrs Kim: omo our daughter-in-law is so beautiful and cute.( She cupped my face . Her touch was giving me motherly feeling. I was feeling very safe and connected. Then she hugged me and I hugged her Back)
Mr Kim: my sweet daughter in law I was waiting for you come here ( he hugged me and I also hugged him back )
(After meeting everyone I hugged my appa last time and we bid good bye to everyone. In this whole time we didn't talk to each other. We sat In his luxurious car and went home . The whole ride was silent. He got out of the car and went inside the mansion. I just followed him with my heavy gown )
IN THEIR ROOM
Taehyung: this is our room and I am going somewhere and will be late you can make your dinner on your own and do whatever you want but don't step out from this mansion.( With saying that he went from there )
(Saying that Taehyung went from there)
AT A BAR

( With saying that he went from there )(Saying that Taehyung went from there)AT A BAR

Taehyung: Why did you called me?
Max: Hi bro . Congratulations for your marriage.
Sana: congratulations Tae.
Taehyung: don't call me with that name Sana . I have told you this multiple times.
Sana: Oops sorry Mr Kim Taehyung.
Taehyung: just come to the point.
(Max:He is Taehyung cousin.he wants Taehyungs power.)
(Sana: She is Max sister who wants Taehyung.)
Max:Calm down bro . Have a drink.(he gave a glass of vine to Taehyung)
Taehyung:hmm(takes a sip) now what's the matter.
Max: I have a plan for our next mission.look...............................
Taehyung: hmm . Let's execute with this plan. send me the file tomorrow.( Start feeling dizzy)
Now I have to go .
Sana: wait Tae.(holds his hand)let's talk sometime.
Taehyung: (Jerked her hand) don't you dare to touch me.
( He went from there leaving both of them alone)
Max: Aish he left can't you stop him.
I added Viagra in his drink.(shout at Sana)
Sana: I want to make him mine today but he left now what will happen.
AT HOME
( You lost your appetite so you sat on a couch and start reading a book.after few hours bell rang)
Yn: who is it at this time. It's 11 pm (you went and open the door.) Taehyung.
( He was sweating a lot . He didn't said anything and went to their shared bedroom.you also followed him)
Yn: Taehyung do you need water.
(Suddenly he closed the door. He held your wrist and pinned you to the wall.you were so shocked.he started coming close to your face )
Yn:w-what are y-you doing.
Taehyung: Shhh.let me do what I want (he whisper in her ears in husky voice.
You got scared.)
(He started kissing you aggressively. You tried to push him but he was very strong.he squ€€zed your b**bs and you m**n in pain and then he ins€rt his t**gue inside your mouth exploring evey corner of your mo*uth.your eyes became glossy.after a harsh ki** he throw you on the bed and hover over you.he started unbuttoning his shirt and t€ar your clothes.you wanted to run from there but can't as your father warned you to obey him because he is a dangerous mafia.he started giving you hi¢k€¥ on your neck and you were just crying and trying to stop him .)
Taehyung: STOP. Don't push me . I am very needy let me do my work.(he shout at you.and you became silent in fear . He in$€rt his m£mb£r inside you and start do*ng it hard like there is no tomorrow . After so many rounds you became weak and then you fainted . He stopped at that time but didn't noticed that you fainted.)