PART 12

NEXT DAY
(You took a day off today because you were not feeling well . You were lying on the bed )

Yn: aah , what's the problem with these periods . If I had never had periods in my life, I would never have been pregnant and nothing much would have happened to me in life.
( You kept that hot pad on your stomach)
Yn: it feels a bit good but still hurting a lot 😞 .
( Your eyes got teary and you started crying silently.)
(Someone hugged you from behind)
YOU SNIFFED
YN POV
( You stopped crying and got freezed at that moment.)
Wait a minute
I'm alone at home oppa is also not here then who is behind me .
( You slowly slowly moved your right hand towards the side table which is beside your bed and grab a pen 🖋️. You held that pen tightly and suddenly hit that pen to the person's neck who is behind you . You attacked him suddenly without even looking at that person but when you saw him your eyes widened.he was also shocked.)
Yn: what are you doing here?
Taehyung: i_i was u_um_
(You immediately removed that pen from his neck. Thankfully he was not hurt because he was wearing a scarf.)
Yn: are you hurt somewhere
(you checked his neck properly in concern but he held your wrist gently)
Taehyung: I'm fine , I'm impressed by your self defence skills.
( You realised that he was holding your hand so you jerked him a little)
Yn: what are you doing here and how did you entered inside my house .
Taehyung: I came here by window. We need to talk.
Yn: you can even come from the main door too.
Taehyung: leave it . Now listen. I request you yn please come back our daughter needs you. She needs a mother. I was a such a fool 4 years ago that I left you alone. I'm so sorry for that ( he was this with guilt on his face which is clearly noticed by you.)
Yn: okay I'll come back .
Taehyung:( he got happy and cupped your face ) really.
Yn:( you removed his hands from your face ) but I have some conditions .
Taehyung: what is it ?
Yn: I will live in seperate room and you'll not interfere in my life. I'm coming with you just because of my daughter.
Taehyung: okay.
Taehyung POV
Don't worry Babes I'll make you mine again.
Taehyung POV ends .
Yn: I'll come tomorrow at your house send me the address.
Taehyung: don't worry, I'll send my driver to pick you up .
Yn: hmm .
Taehyung: I'm leaving, Taemin is alone at home.
( He went to the maina door but suddenly ran towards you and kept a pain killer medicine on the side table for your period cramps . He immediately kissed your cheek and ran outside )
Yn: yaaah Kim Taehyung you b!¢h.
( You shout but he already left . You looked at the side table and picked that medicine. You smile slightly with his cute behaviour but suddenly you changed your expression to cold face .)
Yn POV
Yn: what the hell was I doing. Don't forget that what he did to you in past   your whole life is ruined because of him . I can't love him . I hate him .
Yn POV ends
( You ate that medicine and went to sleep)
NEXT MORNING 🌄
It's Sunday morning at 8:00.
(You woke up ,did your morning routine and packed your bags. You called Jimin and told him about your past he got very angry at Taehyung but you convinced him to not talk to him about this . After a few hours Taehyung's driver came to pick you up.)
FEW MINUTES LATER