PART 14

NEXT DAY
(you woke up at 5am in the morning because you have to go to the bar early . You did your morning routine and made breakfast for Taehyung and Taemin . You came into Taemin's room . You saw your princess sleeping you kissed her cheeks and kept a note on the side table and went to the bar .

Thankfully you reached there exactly at 6:30 am and started doing your work

Meanwhile Taehyung was still sleeping peacefully but he got interrupted when her daughter jumped on his back suddenly he flinched at her daughter's sudden movement but smiled seeing her cute little face .)

Taehyung: what happened babe why did you wake up so early it's just 7 am and your school starts at nine .
Taemin: eomma went somewhere and left this note when we were sleeping.

(Taehyung got worried and started reading that note )

Taehyung: good morning baby, I have to go to work early today so I can't drop you at school and ask your appa for it .

Eat your meals timely and don't wait for me . I will be at home till 7 . So you both eat your dinner. Okay bye ❤️
Taemin: it's okay.
Taehyung: now you are already awake so go take a bath. I'll make your breakfast.

( She went to take a bath and Taehyung too did his morning routine and went to the kitchen to make breakfast but yn already made it so they both ate that and after a while they left the house. )

6:15 pm ( You are cleaning the tables when Lana comes to you and hugs you tightly)Lana : hey yn , how are you it's been a week since we met

6:15 pm
( You are cleaning the tables when Lana comes to you and hugs you tightly)
Lana : hey yn , how are you it's been a week since we met.
( Lana is a slut in this bar . She works under Alex and seduces men in this bar . You know she is your fake friend but you just timepass with her )
Yn: I'm good what about you?
( You said with a cold face not interested in talking to her )
Lana : hey ynie what happened. Why are you always behave rude and cold let's have some drinks together.
Yn: not in the mood