PART 7

You both came to Mark's house .

His house is simple and small as compared to Taehyung's house

His house is simple and small as compared to Taehyung's house .

Mark:welcome to my sweet home ynie.
You sit here I will be right back .

Few minutes later
You were sitting on the couch thinking how to find your daughter but you realised why Mark is taking too much time in his room . But then you heard him shouting your name from his room.
Mark:Yn , please come here .

You were confused but decided to go inside

You were confused but decided to go inside. You was about to knock his room's door but a veiney hand grab your arms harshly and pull you inside the room.
Yn:Mark (scared) what are_
( he didn't let you say any thing further and throw you on the bed . You tried to get up but he was to fast . He pinned your both hands above your head with his one hand and covered your mouth with his another hand . You started crying and trying to free your hands from his grip but your all efforts were waste .you were about to scream for help but he kept his index finger on your mouth which startled you and the room went silent.
Mark : Shhhhhh, there is no one to help you here now be a good girl and let's enjoy.
(After hearing this you pushed him but he was strong so he quickly tied your both hands above the bed with the help of rope )
Mark: enough is enough till now I was gentle with you but now just wait and watch how you will scream this whole night .
Yn: P_please oppa what are you doing.
Mark:I want to ruin you .
Yn: WHY , I AM INNOCENT WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS WITH ME ?
(You said this loudly while crying hard 😭)
Mark: Because you are very precious to my Fu**ing brother . South Korea's no 1 mafia Kim Taehyung wife . I can't see him happy so I will ruin his most precious thing.

( He said this last line while removing his clothes and started tearing my clothes. I was crying begging in front of him to have some mercy on me and leave me but he is the most moth€r fu€*ing merciless person I have ever seen in my life . )
Mark: I will take you to heaven babe
An POV
(He hovered over you and started. ki$$ing you roughly on lips and then shifted to your collarbone su¢k*ng it hard giving you dark purple hi¢k€¥$. You were feeling so disgusted . You were already so weak and disturbed and now this is making you more weak .you are crying hard trying to free yourself. You were so busy in releasing your hand from the rope that you didn't noticed he was about to in$€rt his member inside you . As he in$£rt his di¢k in you you screamed loudly. He started thur$ting inside you. He was so harsh. This is just like a scary nightmare for you. You couldn't control this much pain so you passed out )

2:00 am
BELL RINGS
(Mark sleep was disturbed because of his phone ringtone he pick the call )
Marks assistant: Sir there is a bad news .
Mark : What is it ?
Marks assistant: that fu¢king Kim Taehyung already left that bit¢h.
Mark: what the hell are you saying
Marks assistant: sir he wants someone to handle his mafia world in future and thats the reason he married her . He don't love her.
Mark: so he married her only to give birth to his child.
Marks assistant: Now what will you do with Yn boss .
Mark : she is in my bedroom. Send some men here and throw her far somewhere far from this city in any village.
Marks assistant: ok boss.
(He cut the call and move towards yn.)
Mark: it's ok , I will surely distroy that Kim . But what about you sweetie. Huh.
(His men came and throw you far away from the city on a road at night. You were lying there like a naked dead body with a lot of bruises on your body.After few minutes a car pass by near you.)

??:Hey stop the car take it back

( He came out of the car and when he saw your naked body he immediately looked away . He took off his coat and covered your naked body with it . He was so shocked to see you in this condition. Who would be this heartless to rape an innocent girl. He gently picked you up in bridal style and drove fast to his mansion. On the way he called his one of the maid to get 3-4 comfortable outfits of XS size for you. After reaching the mansion he gently lay you down on the bed and covered you with the soft duvet . After 5 minutes the head maid came .
Head maid introduction
(She is Yuna kind and simple lady who is 46 years old. She is been working here from 20 years. She has no one in this world accept this {??} Person. He used to call her noona .)
Yuna: here Jimin I got some comfortable outfits. It was so hard to arrange at this time but I managed .

Jimin: thanks noonaYuna : why did you asked for girls clothes

Jimin: thanks noona
Yuna : why did you asked for girls clothes.
Jimin: actually noona I need your help (he told her the whole story)
Yuna : how can a person be so cruel . Don't worry I will help her you take some sleep.
Jimin: I am not able to sleep after her condition i will do some of my office work .
Yuna: ok then I will clean her wonds and make her comfortable.

(When she entered your room she saw so your pale face with so many red marks

(When she entered your room she saw so your pale face with so many red marks . The moment she removed the duvet from you she felt goosebumps in her body she gently cleaned her wounds and make her wear a comfortable night wear. She covered her with duvet she was so worried about you and was cursing the man who did it with you.