04. A FAILED PLAN!

........................................................
Before Blair's entering the book:
.......................................................

- Lucas left a frustrated sigh as he let go of my face. "I'm gonna kill him."

I catch him immediately and get in front of him panicking. "Lucas what are you talking about? You can't just-"

"Enough." He stops me from talking and he looks so desperate and upset. "You cannot continue to live like this anymore, I will not allow it."

He gently pushes me out of his way and heads towards my door.

"Luke!"

I call out to him but not in a loud tone. He stops immediately and turns to look at me surprised.

I can't tell why he's so surprised though and I can see a small grin on his face but I ignore this and approach him. "Don't do anything stupid please. I know you're my friend and you want to protect me but....he's Griffin. He would hurt you I fear—"

He puts a finger to my lips to shush me and I think he just forgot everything I said. "What did you just say?"

"I said that you don't have to do anything-"

He stops me from talking again with his thumb on my lips. "Before that."

"Uhm?"

"You just called me Luke silly." His grin is wider, It's like he forgot everything I had just said.

He leans closer to me as he glances at my lips and than my eyes. "I will deal with Griffin right after I do this..." he cups my face so gently and whispers close to my ear. "You have no idea how much I wanted to be able to do this one day angel."

His voice is so soft and deep as he talks and it's giving me some feelings I'd never thought I'd feel. I swallow quietly and slowly look at him.

This situation changed so fast with one nickname. "To d-do what Luke?"

"This." He moves his lips and touches my cheeks gently than he slowly moves his lips all around my face, he knows how to tease me. He knows how to make me want him even more. He nibbles my cheek gently and moves to my neck.

His breathing get heavier and I'm just melting inside of me. "You smell so good angel, so so so good. I wonder if you taste as good as you smell..." I'm breathing so fast right now just how my heart is beating.

I feel like from all this nervousness and excitement I might pass out.

What is going on?

"Lucas please just get out before someone sees you here, besides you're Amy's brother—"

He smells my neck just one more time before he nibbles it gently and I gasp a little from pleasure, it feels so good. "I was right. You taste delicious and smell as one too. I just wanna taste those lips as well. And don't worry about Amy, she knows I like you. As for your father...I will make him pay for hurting you."

He sighs as he looks at me with his eyes that have the color of a freshly melted chocolate but also a bit of anger in them.

door opens forcibly.