ghost town

I've been tryin to make you love me
But everything I try just takes you further from me

៚ • eight
៚ • bronx, ny
៚ • 7:35am
៚ • bryson jr. walker

"Bryson, I don't know what we're doing," Samaria breathed out as I wrapped my arm tightly around her waist.

"I don't know either."

"Should we stop?" She asked, but her movements contradicted her actions as her arms went around my neck.

"I don't want to." I said and she paused.

"Me neither," she smiled, parting her lips and I closed the space between us, pressing my lips to hers.

Whatever rushed through me in that moment, I didn't want to lose the feeling and she didn't either. Her hands held me closer, pulling me to her.

"Hmmm," she moaned out and I fell into her more, slipping my tongue into her mouth as she did the same.

"BRYSON I SAID WAKE UPPPPPPP!!!" I heard and jumped up from my sleep seeing Bria.

"What the fuck is this for?"

"Sir you've overslept an hours worth of alarms and not even my voice could wake you up... well until now. Anyways you have like 25 minutes to get ready."

"Bro how did I manage to do that?"

"You asking me like I know," she shrugged and walked out of my room.

"Damn I gotta get re-" then I remembered what was going through my head just before I was abruptly woken up.

Dreaming about kissing my best friend was not on the agenda.

Dreaming about kissing Samaria was not on the agenda.

Dreaming about kissing Samaria and for some strange reason enjoying the dream was DEFINITELY not on my agenda.

Man I just need some breakfast that's why I'm feeling this way right now.

I'm fine.

I'm cool.

Everyone has dreams like that, this isn't that serious. Shit happens in dreams. Dreams aren't a reflection of my mind. So yeah, I'm fine.

My brain is just compensating for the fact that I don't have anyone to do that with right now...

Exactly, That's exactly why. Woo I almost got scared for a second there.

I stood up and made my bed, If I keep being normal then I'll be fine.

I listened to Givēon's take time album to get me through the morning. I went about my regular routine, showering, getting dressed, and making my breakfast.

I forced myself to forget about it.

samaria💟: im basically ready early for the first timeee, good morning🩵

Oh fuck

And while I focused on not focusing on the dream. I forgot that eventually I would have to see her in person. And drive her to school. Just us, in the car.

And it was too late to ask someone to ride with us.

me: im proud of you, good morning

Suddenly I wasn't so hungry for the half of the waffle left on my plate.

I think what's bothering me the most is that the dream isn't making me as uncomfortable, I'm not that weirded out, and it's fucking with me.

I never really saw her in that light, at least I think. Well I only saw her in that light for some time way earlier in our friendship.