𝐄𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝟑𝟒

【••JAMESON••】

“I’m ready!”

I turn around at my sister’s voice. She’s standing at the last stair wearing a baby pink dress, her hair is down and a silver tiara is placed on her head.

She dressed up as a Barbie princess.

“Your Highness,” I bow down, Jane giggles. I smile, straightening up, “I was supposed to look pretty tonight, Jane. I have a girl to impress.”

“Too bad.” Jane hops down, “I’m the pretty sibling.”

I scoff, “says who?”

She grins, “Sophia.”

My face falls, “What?” Jane giggles

“Here’s your pink basket, princess.” mom says, coming downstairs. She hands Jane her basket before she places a kiss on her forehead.

“Thank you, mommy.” Jane says.

Our attention turns towards the door as the bell rings.

“I’ll get it.” I announce before making my way towards the front door.

I open the door and a smile forms on my lips at the sight of Sophia.

“Hi, genius.”

She gives me a small smile, “hi, Jameson.”

“Come in.”

I open the door wide, she walks in and I close it after. I turn around to look at her.

“How is this?” she asks, gesturing to her outfit, “this is one of the pictures you sent that I re-created.”

We decided to dress up as Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy. Sophia tried to convince me to dress up as one of the disney princesses but after a very long kiss, I won and she silently- while blushing very hard- agreed to dress up as Gwen Stacy.

I felt so proud at that time.

Sophia chose to wear an off-white oversized sweater with red, blue and white check skirt which she paired with black net leggings, knee boots and a black bag. Her hair is tied up in a ponytail and a little touch of makeup on her face.

My throat dries up as my eyes roam over her body.

It was suppose to be a nerdy outfit, how the hell does she look so fucking hot?

“Jameson?”

I quickly look up, clearing my throat, “what?”

“You tell me.”

“Right- uh, um, this is going to be a problem.” I pointed at her outfit.

Her face turns into worry, “what?- why?”

“You look too good.”

She blinks, “what?”

“You look too good!” I exclaim, “we’re supposed to go over to Mark’s party after Jane is done trick or treating and I did not know I’d have to fight tonight.”

Her eyes widen, “wh- why would you fight?”

I raise an eyebrow, “if someone is ogling my girlfriend, I am going to throw fists.”

“You’re overreacting. The outfit is fine. It’s a nerdy outfit.”

“You look fucking hot.” I state.

She freezes. Red shade slowly spreads across her cheeks.

A smirk forms on my lips, “I have such a good effect on you.”