𝐄𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝟒𝟔

【••JAMESON••】

Sophia is sleeping in my arms.

After I told her about the incident that happened 2 years ago, we watched a movie- no princess shit. After a while, she snuggled in my arms, asleep.

As much as Sophia puts up with her aggressive and cold behavior in front of everyone. Anyone who would witness her sleeping figure would not accept that.

She looks so delicate and at peace. Her lips are slightly parted, the lashes resting under her eyes. Also, she’s snuggling, I’m not going to let her live this down. This girl loves cuddles, she denies it. I have proof.

The right thing would be to wake her up and drop her to her apartment because it’s late.

But I want to do the opposite. I want her to stay in my arms and spend the night.

So, I do just that.

Turning off the TV, I carefully pick her up in my arms and make my way to my room. Her hands are balled on her lap and her head is resting on my chest.

She mumbles something in her sleep as I place her on my bed and carefully cover her with my blanket.

Leaving her on my bed, I step out of the room to call Liv to make Laura think that Sophia is staying with her. Liv agrees then I go back inside to find Sophia hugging a pillow.

I frown. Why is she hugging the stupid pillow?

Did I just get jealous over a pillow?

Shaking my head, I walk towards the bed and lay beside her. Putting my arm around her waist, I bury my face in her hair.

She mumbles in her sleep again and I can’t help but smile.

Keeping her close, I fall asleep.

______

I wake up with Sophia’s head resting on my chest.

Her hands are tucked between us, lips slightly parted, her chest rising and falling with steady breaths.

She looks so peaceful and beautiful.

God, I want to wake up to this girl everyday.

It’s been 20 minutes since I woke up and I’ve been staring at her.

Is that creepy? Probably. Do I care? No.

Since the day Sophia agreed to be my fake girlfriend, I slowly started seeing parts of her I thought I never would.

It started from a simple beautiful sound of her laughter to this moment.

Her delicate, peaceful sleeping form in my arms.

Sophia had a special place in my heart since the day she glared at me because I was bragging about my grades too much.

Since then, I woke up everyday thinking of ways to get on her nerves.

She occupied my thoughts even before our deal started- which then turned into something real, something beautiful, something I don’t ever want to lose.

She occupies my thoughts like no one ever has. It’s hard to go through the day without getting a glimpse of her, to touch her, talk to her.

She once locked herself in her apartment to study for a test. I couldn’t last an hour, so I ambushed her apartment and forced her to let me stay. I didn’t study, I just watched her and whenever she caught me staring, I pretended as if I was inspecting her books.