1. Normal Day

Ahh, it's all dark again. I thought I had travelled somewhere bright, but yet I'm back here again in this pitch-black, never-ending tunnel. When will I see the light? in which I will feel like yes, I made it; I made it to the other side; I made it to where I should be, like the way they say it to me.........

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt something wet on my face, and I started hearing voices from the distance. I slowly opened my eyes and saw an angry-looking face looking towards me with so much disgust and hatred in her eyes. My eyes widen, and I drag myself to stand and go to the corner of my room to bow.

"That's right, this should be the look in your eyes you need to have," the woman said to me with a smirk on her face.

She came close to me and slapped me so hard on the face.

"I can't believe I gave birth to someone like you. Now why are you still here? Can you see the time?

My eyes shifted to the clock that's on my table 4:45 Am, and I quickly got up and said, "I-I-I'm sorry, I will be down in 10 minutes."

"Five, you have 5 minutes; otherwise, no breakfast," the woman said to me in an irritating voice.

"Yes Mother" A slap hit me hard on my cheek

"Say that one more time while no one is here; you are 6 feet under," she said and left.

"Yes, Mam," I mumbled.

Yes, she is my mother, who doesn't like me. I mean, why would anyone with the right sense of mind like me? I'm an Omega who looks ugly, is just 5 feet tall, and who's wolf is also an average who can't fight and is a disgrace to a warrior family.

Hey, don't you dare say me week.... my wolf said to me.

'Yeah, yeah, you are not week' I said to him in my mind before he further talked and made me late. I blocked him.

I quickly freshened up, made my way downstairs directly to the kitchen, and started preparing breakfast. After preparing breakfast, I made the table, put all the breakfast on the table, and started washing utensils. The front door burst open, and my dad, who was all sweaty and dirty, came back from the training session he had with Alpha and pack members. Yes, he is the head warrior of our pack and trains everyone. I also want to become one until my fifth birthday, when I turn, and my wolf is just an omega. My father beat the hell out of me that day, and my mother started hating me, and my sister, whom I love so dearly, stopped talking to me. And with that, my thoughts were interrupted when the door to the room on the left was open and my sister walked out.

"Yo, Pathetic Shit," she said. I said nothing and kept myself to my work.

"Good morning, sweetie. Had a good sleep?" my father asked her.

"Good morning, Dad. Yes, I have perfect sleep," my sister said.

"Hey honey, how was the training session?" my mother asked my father.

I pour the hot red cinnamon tea in a cup and walk over to the chair in the lounge where my father sits after a training session to have his tea. If this day gets any better, my sister, who made me trip on the way, spilled all the tea on my father's leg, and I fell hard on my mouth, not breaking the cup. I only hear a growl, and before I can see, my father grabs me by the hair and drags me to the room. I don't know how long, but he kept beating the shit out of me. I keep on saying I'm sorry, but every time I speak, he hits me hard. I see my wolf shivering in the corner of my head after he is done.

"Don't you show me your face today while I'm in the house," he said, going down.

I want to cry, but I feel numb. I'm hated. No one will love me. The one who is supposed to love me hates me to their heartiest content, and I hate myself too. Why can't I die?

"Our mate will love us," my wolf said to me.

and I just laughed, and I said, "No, they won't love us; we are born to hate; not a single soul will love us."

"Why are you saying this, Nethen?" asked my wolf.

"How many people have liked us, Ethen? tell me? Do we have any friends? Our own family doesn't love us; we have zero friends in school." I said it angrily.

"Just two days more, we will be 16; Neth, just two more days, we will find our mate, and they will love us, love us to the core. We will escape this shithole and find them; whoever they are, I don't care," said my wolf.

"I don't want false hope; whoever they are, we are going to get rejected. I hope they do as soon as they realise I want to die, and I would love to die this way." I said that and blocked him.

I got up from the floor. The time was 7:30 a.m. I saw myself in the mirror. I have a new bruise on my face, on the ribs, and wow, that one will be hard to cover. The scar I had on my forehead, well, no one is going to notice. Well, the beating didn't hurt like the last night one, though it was just a normal day, nothing much, and with that, I started preparing myself for school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I hope so far you understand where this is going

Please let me know the mistakes.

Do comments

I didn't post the character Aesthetics that i will be leaving to your imagnation.

Enjoy Reading...