Overview

So I have noticed that I haven't explained what is this story is about as people who are already know about werewolf bxb world can skip this one.

Its an werewolf bxb fiction.

There are three term which explain werewolf Ranking.

Aplha's High ranking who lead the pack.

Beta who is suppose to be the advisor to the leader of pack.

Omegas who are low level in the pack not so weak but are not much physically strong. 

They all turn into there wolf at the certain age of in-between 5 to 10 where they discover secondary gender of themselves.

Omegas have ability to reproduce just same as the women.

Mates  mates are the other half of person and everyone have mate and get discovered by each other when both of them are 18 but can sense before turning to certain age but its not strong. Mates' are suppose to spend there lives together after finding out about each other.

Rejection is option but it is panful and both party will go in deep depression and its matter of time when their wolfwent insane and died after certain time, and if it died the person dies along with it. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope it clarify somethings let me know if you guys have question..

Hated (bxbxbxb)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें