5.Assured

THE POV IS CHANGED FROM HERE.

Ryle

As Nethen left, others were already staring at me. I know they felt it too. I knew it from the start—the day we turned 18. I knew it in my heart that it would happen, and now I am sure that, as I was about to say anything, Jack shouted.

"NO, I can't agree on it; it can't happen; there is something wrong".

"Yes, but I-I don't think so. The goddess can never mistook about these things," Jaiden said.

"We knew it from the start. Now there is no point in staying in denial," I said.

"NO NO NO NO I can't share my mate with anyone, not with my own brothers," Jack said.

"And we are not sure even if he is the one at all."

"He is the one you both felt when I touched his beautiful cheeks," I commented.

"No, that was something else that shoul.... ahhhhh" Jack winced in pain.

Jaiden punched him and said, "Do not fucking confuse the feeling of mate touch with something else, even if you want to stay in fucking denial. He is the one, and I know he needs to be one. I don't care if he is the one for three of us; there must be a reason he got three. Now, think about how he is going to handle this when he gets to know he has three fucking alphas as mates. Will he even accept us? He doesn't even talk to us without stuttering... Why are you on the verge of crying, Jack??

I stared at Jack. He has tears in his eyes. Never in my life have I seen him in tears, though he is the most emotional one and never liked the idea of sharing anything with us. Of course, I understand if he is not ready to share his mate with us, but I am feeling a connection with them too. Something has awakened between us as I stare at Jack on the verge of crying. I can't handle seeing him like this. I got near Jack and asked, "Hey buddy, what happens? Why do you look like this?"

"What if he rejects us? What if he doesn't like us?

Ok, I know he is emotional, and the idea of rejecting a mate is surely scary, but what happened to the jack who was saying no a moment ago, not sharing his mate, and now saying us at the end of the sentence?

Jaiden hugged him, saying, "No one is going to get rejected; we are going to make sure we are worthy of him, even though he got three as a mate, and on top of Alpha, which is good for him, there is no need to be scared."

"Sure?" Jack stared at me with teary eyes and asked

Holy shit Was my brother always this attractive? "Yes," I kissed his forehead and said.

Jaiden "Yes, buddy, let's go and get to know our mate; better shall we?" He looked at me and then at Jack, and I know he felt the same after seeing him because he also kissed his forehead.

We left the locker area and went to our next destination, Jack, feeling extra enthusiastic about the idea of impressing our mate. We plan to get to know our mate first—what he does, where he studies, and what his daily routine is. We want to know everything. With that in mind, we started thinking of ways to understand our mate, and by the way, we are sure he is yet to turn 18. But our motive was to make him comfortable with us before that, so we are about to get hold of his schedule so we can spend time with him in his free time. Others also liked the idea of it, so we finalised it in free time and made him spend time with us.

"One thing is sure" I said making them turn towards me.

"We are Assured that we are gonna have one Mate" Making them chuckle. 

"Yes and we gonna love him alot" they both said in Unison. 

On the other hand Nethen POV

In whole class I was thinking about the interaction between three alphas and I. And the feeling is not going away and I know what to do. I have to stay far far far far away from them. I am gonna avoid them when I will see them I am not gonna near them at all the only meaning of this feeling is Danger. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys how are you? I see I have gain few readers I was busy was not publishing because of it. 

Thank you for the vote and comment I appreciate it. Especially the comment that made me write. Thanks hiiamaperson090909 

You can share me your Imagination where you think this story should go i can try to put some of the imagination in idea (wink)

Pardon my poor English and Grammar.

Comments and Reviews are appreciated. :)