6. NOT EXPECTED

AUTHOR POV

The sound of heavy breathing can be heard from miles away as Jack pant heavily and a drop of sweat drips from his side, indicating the hotness he is feeling right now.

"I- Panting huh-huff -- can- huf i cant believe its tooo" Jack is saying, but he cuts off when Jaiden pushes him back and now he is staring down, breathing heavily as he leans towards Nethan, who was equally breathing heavily and badly sweating. "I can't believe hufff you are soo as," he was about to say. Another noise is heard of breathing cutting them off, and there comes Ryle. He is staring towards the three of them as the three of them pant heavily, and he says, "Did you make him fall while chasing him? Are you guys out of mind? (AHAHAHHAHHAHA GOT YOU BITCHES)

"We didn't; he tripped on his own; he was running so fast as he had seen a ghost," Jack said while getting his breathing under control.

"Yes, he was running like a madman, as we will eat him," Jaiden said, also getting his breathing under control.

4 hours Earlier

Nethen POV

As always, I went to school early, but this time with a slight bruise—well, nothing new. Thank goddess, today ended with only one slap. Its because of my bitch sister; as she said, I was seeing her in a dirty way, and my mother slapped me for looking at her. It was only one slap with claw nails; that's why I have these marks on my face, which aren't healing at all. As I am making my way towards school, I remember my mission to avoid those three alphas, as it brought a creepy and dangerous feeling to my stomach. "You are right; it was a dangerous feeling." "Oh, my goddess, for the first time, my wolf is agreeing with me on something." He scoffed and went to sleep. This lucky bitch always gets to sleep whenever he wants.

All of a sudden, I got this creepy and dangerous feeling in my stomach. As school comes to my vision, I look from all sides but see nothing. As I make my way towards school, I feel eyes on me, but there is no one. I make my way to my usual place, where I like to spend my time, "the library." I make a line towards the far end of the library where I can hide and sit without worry, as I know very well no one will be here. I open my bag and pull my homework out. As I was about to do it, I heard the chair rattle. I look up to see who is here, coming and sitting early in the morning because it's rare to have anyone around at this hour. As soon as I see who they are, all the colour on my face has gone the way the internet connection has gone during a thunderstorm. In front of me are three lethal alphas who can kill me with the snap of their fingers.

As soon as they meet my eyes, they have this wide smile while I stare at them in utmost shock.

"Hi," one of them said.

I don't know what to say. Should I say hi or just run before I can muster myself to reply? Other guys ask me the question, to which I don't want to reply, "What happened to your cheek?" I decide on the later one, which is running. I stood up and started packing my bag. When I was on the last book, one of them snatched the book from me. I wanted to run from here when I saw the guy's face. Will they bully me? Is he going to slap me too? Why, goddess, why are you doing this to me? They know already; they see my face; they know I'm Week; I have more bullies now." Hey, hey, hey, it's OK. Just breathe with me, okay?" One of them said, taking my face into his hand. I looked into his eyes and tried to breathe with him. I didn't know I was hyperventilating. One of them took my hand while rubbing it, and one of them was rubbing my back. They whisper nice words, I regain control of my breathing, and I look at three of them while nodding at them. But I think they didn't understand, as the one who was cupping my face now hugged me, saying, "It's ok, it's okay, everything will be okay." It was relaxing and weird, and that feeling from yesterday returned. I slightly pushed him back, not so much force as I didn't want to anger them.

"I'm fine, thanks," I say with a fake smile.

"It's okay, love. Why don't you sit here?" One of them said to pull the chairs. I sit without saying that, in reality, I want to run. I want to run far away from them so that feeling goes away. They were about to say something, but the bell rang, and I stood up, putting my remaining book in my bag, and I just nodded towards them. They don't say anything as they know that I don't want to talk, but one of them said, "See you soon." With the emotion, I didn't know what it was, but it made me feel that way again.

I went to my class, and the lecture stated that when it ended, I was about to go to another class for the next period, but I stopped in my tracks when I saw them again, and I never in my life rotated 270 degrees as fast as I did now and ran in the opposite direction. History is not even my favourite subject, but I wanted it to start as soon as possible, the first time my prayers are heard and the bell rings. As the days go by, Noticed that it is not a coincidence that I am seeing them everywhere I go. After history, when I had to go to the science lab, they were there too. Just outside, they noticed me in a crowd of people, and suddenly a tall man came in front of me and thanked Goddess for my short height, and I lost myself in the crowd. It happened so many times that I didn't know I was so good at hiding until today, but when my last lecture, which was P.T., rolled off, and it cancelled due to some unknown reason, I stayed in the gym for a long time, so when everyone left, I would go, but that was a mistake by the time the gym got empty, and I prepared myself to leave three figures entering from the entry side. And I choked on my saliva. Sweat started forming on my forehead.

"Why are you ignoring us?" Said the Alpha with the brown eyes, and I flinched and started shivering. I know whats coming. They knew I was avoiding them. I was running away from them. I don't know what to say. The only thing I know is that I have run, and they are Alphas; they can beat the hell out of me, and I hate to admit it, but I don't want to die just yet. So I did. I scanned the gym, and I ran from the back door, which leads to the forest. I asked my wolf if he wanted to take over running, and he said yes, he agreed. He also felt intermediate with them.

I don't know what I was thinking when I ran from them—that I may have outrun them, but I was wrong. How the fuck you can outrun threeee fuckn alpha now I am panting hard on the ground and Two of them are hovering almost over me and breathing but they steady there breathing already while I am heavily panting and staring and try to say something which I couldnt get because ears are ringing for all the running until the third one came in the view. I dont fuckn know why I am mentioning the other one, alpha and guys, while I clearly know their name and difference even though they look all the same. Ryle shouted, "Did you make him fall while chasing him? Are you guys out of mind?"

----------------------------------------------------

Comments will be appreciated

reviews? thoughts?

Untill next time..........