Let the real training begin

"Huh why do we have to leave again?" questioned Naruto. "You have already been attacked by Danzo and his men when we were outside of the village who knows what he would do inside of it." explained Jiraiya.

"Wait does that mean we're going to be gone for the year and a half?" demanded Naruto. "We'll find out but right now we don't know." "Alright." said Naruto as he kept packing a rather large backpack that was currently filled with 5-minute ramen.

XXX

"Alright what should we do for training Shikamaru?" asked Asuma looking on at his only student in the training ground. Ino said something about some Hokage orders that she couldn't explain and Choji was still not in a stable enough condition to train.

"This is going to be a drag." thought Shikamaru even as he formed his first word. "I want you to turn me into a true ninja." requested Shikamaru.

Asuma did a double take. Did Shikamaru Nara really just ask for real ninja training. "What did you just say?" asked Asuma, needing to make sure his ears weren't lying to him.

"I said I want you to give me real training. I couldn't do anything to help Choji in my last battle and... and I'm never going to let that happen again." said Shikamaru clenching his fist in rage with himself.

"He really has grown." thought Asuma, a smile dotting his face. "Alright hope you're ready for what's coming then. First up I want you to run all the way around the training ground 5 times." ordered Asuma.

"Yes sensei." said Shikamaru as he started the run at a rather slow pace. "What the hell happened on that mission to change you so much?" wondered Asuma looking on as his student got further and further away.

XXX

Sakura shouted in terror as yet another deadly blow from Tsunade came chasing after her. She did her best to dodge the blow, but it was still closing in at a deadly speed.

"Sakura remember your goal is to match my power not just dodge." said Tsunade anger clearly heard in her voice even with her trying to hide it.

"I know it's just well I don't know my body just dodges." said Sakura doing her best to try and explain herself. "It's fine let's just go ahead and start on your medical jutsus." said Tsunade but disappointed could be heard in her voice.

"I'm sorry." said Sakura tears almost seemed forming in her eyes. "No, it's fine you're just not very good at it. Your body just isn't ready for it." said Tsunade doing her best to comforted Sakura.

Those words gave Sakura an idea as she ran off. "What the? Was I too mean." Tsunade thought as she began to chase after Sakura, but Anbu appeared and gave her work, she had to do then.

XXX

"Pick up your blade." said Zabuza pointing at a normal katana laying on a nearby stone. "I don't use a blade." stated Sasuke, a confused look on his face wondering what Zabuza was getting at.

"You do now." Zabuza informed him. "Alright." said Sasuke as he picked up the blade holding it awkwardly in his hands. "No idiot you hold it at the top with your right hand and the bottom with your left hand." said Zabuza.

Sasuke changed his grip as ordered and he noticed the blade felt far better in his hands now. "Good now attack me." ordered Zabuza. "How the heck will that teach me to use a blade." Sasuke almost shouted wondering how Haku got so strong.

"I'm teaching you to swing a sword idiot to learn how you have to do it." said Zabuza looking at Sasuke like he was an idiot. Sasuke was starting to get fed up, so he charges at Zabuza.

He thrust forth with a super basic sword move that Zabuza had seen thousands of times before. He easily sidestepped the attack and countered with a strong blow from the blunt side of his blade.

"Come on his that all you got." mocked Zabuza as Sasuke got up and charged at him again. Zabuza easily delt with him again and that cycle kept up for the next ten minutes before Zabuza ordered a break.

"Why the hell are you so bad at this brat?" asked Zabuza. "Because I've never used a sword before, and I can't use any jutsus." said Sasuke still a bit salty about it all.

"Just make one handed hand sides like me and Haku then." said Zabuza like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "And how would I learn to do that." said Sasuke pointing out what he saw as stupid idea.

"Through battle of course." said Zabuza as he got up. "Man, Kakashi you really have spoiled them." he thought. "Why the hell does this dude not know anything about even the basics of real training." complained Sasuke to himself.

XXX

Kakashi was impressed by how well Haku was doing. He had decided to start with a simple battle test, and he was close to using his sharingan only a few minutes in.

Dodging another ice jutsu he called a halt to the training. "Haku, do you know any non-ice jutsus?" asked Kakashi as he took a seat on a large rock.

"No Zabuza told me that it would be useless compared to my ice release." said Haku as he joined Kakashi. "While that might be true sometimes you also need to have other abilities." advised Kakashi.

"Very well then, I will begin to learn my other charka natures." said Haku as he began to walk away. "Huh why can't Naruto be so easy to teach." wondered Kakashi happy that he could now read his book in peace.

XXX

Kurenai sat down breathing heavily followed by her team. They had just had a simple spar to test them out and Kurenai couldn't help but be proud of her team.

Hinata had started off too shy and humble to fully help out in a fight but now she was not just keeping up with Kiba on the front lines but out doing him.

Kiba, she had finally got to calm down and think during the battle allowing him to battle through her genjutsus using his great nose or his partners Akamaru's nose.

Shino, she with the help of the rest of her team, was able to break him out of his shell. It allowed him to make even better plans and allowed him to be more open, which allowed him to develop his skills.

"So, from what I've seen from your move set you all lack any elemental jutsus." said Kurenai waiting to be corrected if she was wrong. "Yeah, that's true for all of us." said Kiba.

Even with all the changes in the team Kiba was still their main talker. "Alright then I know what we will do for with this time. Here take one." said Kurenai handing a piece of paper to all of them.

XXX

"You're so youthful to want to learn how to use the 8 gates!" roared Lee so loud both Neji and Tenten would have sworn you could hear it in the other end of the village.

"Yes, Lee is right you are truly youthful we must begin training now." shouted Gai as he began to run off. "Great please join Tenten." begged Neji as Lee began to drag him along.

"Yeah no." said Tenten as she began to happily walk off. "Then I don't think you're going to mind me joining you." said Sakura as she began to join them in their run.

"Hold on what are you doing here?" questioned Neji. "Lady Tsunade said my body isn't ready yet so who would be better for that than Gai-sensei." said Sakura as she picked up her speed leaving Neji behind.

XXX

Tenten fished through the books on the shelves looking for the one called basics of sealing. Finding it she took it off the shelf and smirked knowing this was just want she needed to bring her weapons to the next level.