Akatsuki meeting

Alright this chapter is going to set up the next 3 big arcs so pay attention. But it should be a fun one so enjoy.

Itachi Uchiha was many things, he was a genius, a spy, a pacifist, one thing he wasn't was a coward. Yet in this room he almost wanted to run away in fear. "You all right Itachi?" asked his partner Kisame. Itachi turned towards him doing his best to control his expression. Kisame held an interesting role in his life. He was both his friend and his greatest obstacle. It was hard to leak any information when he was constantly surrounded by someone he knew would attack as soon as he found out what he was doing. "Yes, the weather here just doesn't agree with me that is all."

While the weather in the Hidden Rain was terrible it had nothing to do with why he was so nervous. Their leader Pain called a meeting in his village as they began the most important part of their plan. "Take a seat Itachi and Kisame." came the voice of Pain. Sitting on a simple cushion was their leader. He was an odd-looking man with spikey orange hair, piercings throughout his body, and the oddest-looking eyes Itachi had ever seen. Yet in those eyes the power of the Sage of Six Paths stood, for that was the might of the Rinnegan.

Next to him was his loyal right-hand man in the form of Konan. She had short purple hair, amber eyes and a small piercing in her mouth. On her right was the team known as the immortal duo. Hidan a sliver hair man sat the closest to her. At his side was his weapon of choice: A giant scythe. Next to Hidan was his partner Kakuzu. He was completely covered aside from his eyes. The only thing that could really be made out aside from that was his dark black hair.

Next to Pain on the other hand was the newest duo, Deidara and Tobi. Deidara was a blond-haired man while Tobi had black hair and wore an orange mask that stopped you from seeing his face. These were the two he was most worried about. Deidara was nothing special for S-rank ninjas. Tobi, as he called himself, was quite different. Itachi had worked with him once before and he knew without a shadow of a doubt that the man could kill him.

"Of course," said Itachi as he and his partner took their seat. "Let us begin the meeting by addressing something you have all noticed by now. Sasori of the red sand is indeed not here. That is because he has been killed by the holder of the nine tails." stated Pain to which talk swiftly began on the subject. Itachi on the other hand was trying not to smile. It would seem that boy had grown, and that he might really become Hokage.

"The brat's gotten stronger," muttered Kisame with a shark like grin. "I wonder how much stronger." "We shall find out when we hunt him." "Sasori's dead nooo." cried Tobi acting stupidly dramatic. It was an act that those that truly knew him would never buy but many in the room did not know this man. "But...But he was so strong and such a nice guy why would anyone kill him...Don't worry Sasori you'll live on in my heart."

"Tobi shut up," said Deidara. "Yeah, shut up fuckface," cursed Hidan. "Silences," came the voice of Konan. "Our leader has not finish." The room grew quiet in an instant. None there wanted to face the wrath of the man that was Pain. "Zetsu please bring out Danzo," ordered Pain. As those words left his mouth Itachi could barely stop himself from screaming out in rage. Danzo Shimura was one of the only people in this world he truly hated. This was the bastard that had forced him to murder his clan, the man that killed his best friend.

His eyes stood fixed on Danzo as he entered the room. Next to him walked Zetsu, a plant looking thing with one black half and one white half. Danzo looked much different since the last time he's seen him. Wearing the Akatuski cloak, with one bandage eye, there was a mess of scars across his face both old and new. Danzo looked in Itachi's direction giving him a subtle smirk. How Itachi longed to kill that pig.