- 💄𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 ☆ K. Twins

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹2003 Tom and Bill

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹
2003 Tom and Bill

(Unedited)

- You went to their place and suddenly it started to rain outside -

🎀

End of September 2003

You, Bill and Tom have been best friends since childhood, and today it happened to start raining men (sorry not sorry I couldn't control myself 😭) when you were at their house. Their mother called your mother, and said you can stay with them until the rain stops.

"How about we make a tent where we can hide?" Bill suggested, You and Tom agreed with Bill's idea so you set about taking all the sheets from the house.

You took two chairs and placed them in front of the sofa. Tom and Bill put the sheet over them because they said you were a special guest and you shouldn't be doing the work.

You also helped them a little to decorate the tent, you put a lot of plushies inside, and a lot of pillows as well.

"Now let's get innn!" Said Bill entering the tent made by the 3 of you.
You and Tom hurried in after Bill. The three of you stood in a circle. "How about we play a game?" Tom suggested. "I know one" You said. You thought about the game Never have I ever.

"What game suggestion do you have Y/N?" Tom asked you. "Never have I ever."

"Hmmm...sounds cool, let's play!" Tom exclaimed with a smile. "You start Y/N"

"Never have I ever stole money from my parents" You said, then you replied "I have"

"We have too" Said the two brothers. "Do you mind me asking for what?" You smiled. "For cig-." Tom couldn't finish his sentence as Bill elbowed Tom and whispered "Tom shut up maybe mom can hear us." Tom smiled and burst out laughing, and so did you.

"Do you mind if I ask you too Y/N why?" Tom said. "Well...I took €10 because I wanted to buy something I wanted, it's not a big deal." You said. Tom and Bill started laughing now too. You were sitting there with a serious and angry face. "Stop laughing and let's keep playing." You said in a serious tone.

"You're next Tom" You pointed at Tom.

Ya'll played a few more rounds and then stopped. Poor Tom is now terribly bored. You stood looking at each other for another 2 minutes until Bill came up with an idea. "Let's cook!" You and Tom looked at Bill who had a smile on his face. Tom's face began to light up and a smile appeared on his face as well. Otherwise, you didn't really know how to cook (sorry if you know, let's say you don't know 😊).

All three of you left the tent, it was still raining heavily outside, with lightning and thunder from time to time. And not to mention that Bill was a little scared, so you and Tom had to calm him down.

In the kitchen, you sat down on a chair and looked at Bill and Tom. "How about we make cookies?!" Bill asked, he was very hungry for cookies. "Yes!" You and Tom both said at once, then glared at each other. "Ok. Ok. Okay don't fuss, it's not the time now." Bill tried to calm us down. "Now let's get to the cookies!"

"Tom go turn on the oven!" Bill said to Tom, "Y/N go get the flour please!" Tom went to turn on the oven at 375°F and You went to get the flour. "Here you go, Bill!" You gave Bill the flour and he put it into the small blue bowl.

Time skip when the cookies are done!

The cookies were ready, Bill put on his protective gloves and went to the oven. He stopped it and opened it, a sweet smell of chocolate chip cookies invaded the kitchen of the two brothers. "SMELLS SO GOOD!" Bill exclaimed, taking the cookie tray and leaving it to cool.

"I BET THEY CAME OUT SO GOOD!" Tom exclaimed, taking one in his hand. Bill slaps his hand "Let them cool off first!" Bill said angrily.

While you waited for the cookies to cool, You, Tom and Bill played rock, paper, scissors to see who would taste the cookies first. Bill won 1st place, You 2nd place and poor Tom 3rd place, but he deserved it because he wanted to try them while they were still hot. "ME FIRST!" Bill took a cookie and bit into it. "NOW ME!" You also took a cookie and bit into it "Mmmmm....How good! Tom try it too!" You spoke with your mouth full.

Tom also took a cookie and bit into it. "They came out so good!" he exclaimed.

Their mother then came to the kitchen to see how the three children were doing. "What are you doing here so good, cuties?" She said looking at the tray of cookies on the table. She also took a cookie and bit into it. "Which of you three made these delicious cookies?" she asked. You and Tom pointed at Bill who was smiling. Their mother smiled and picked him up, giving Bill a kiss on the cheek. "What good and hard-working children I have!"

"Y/N! BILL!" Tom yelled from outside y'all living room tent. "What is Tom?" Bill asked. Tom came back to the tent and told you two the news. "The rain stopped!" Bill couldn't be happier, and you were happy too.

After a few minutes, your mom came to take you from the Kaulitz family. "Did Y/N behave?" Your mother asked their mother.

You went and hugged Bill and Tom. "I love you..you are the best friends I could have.." You said with a big smile on your face. "We're so glad we met you that day Y/N!" Bill said hugging you tightly. "Nothing will separate us, not even a storm." You said all three at once. You greeted them for the last time and went home with your mother.

Y/N POV

This was the best day of my life with my best friends. I hope it happens again...

And yet on this day you got free cookies made by Bill, Tom and you. ;)

They were very good.

1001 words

Im kinda proud of this one :) Hope you enjoyed it, the last one was kinda cringey lol