- 💄𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗨𝗟𝗔'𝗦 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 ☆ B. K.

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗨𝗟𝗔'𝗦 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗2011 vampire Bill

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗨𝗟𝗔'𝗦 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗
2011 vampire Bill

🎀

Your friends decided to go on a little trip to Bran Castle for Halloween and they convinced you too so now you are in Bran, Brașov county, Romania wooooeewww 😻 (fun fact: because of my social anxiety I couldn't went on a trip with the class to Bran Castle awww 😞)

You took the entrance tickets and entered it. "Do you think we'll see Dracula's ghost?" One of your friends asked. "I don't think there is a Drcaula, pfff" You said rolling your eyes.

While you were looking inside the castle you could still feel a strange presence nearby. Maybe it's because your friends kept talking about Dracula.

It was already 4 o'clock in the afternoon, you and your friends were very hungry, so you left the castle and left, with nice pictures ofc 😋, and you went to a restaurant and got some skewers because they are the best. "Listen.." Daniel, onr of your friends started to speak. "What is it Dany?"

"Am I the only one who has felt a strange presence in the castle?" He asked, so you weren't the only one who felt that..hmmm...

"No" You said taking a bite of the skewer "I thought I was the only one.."

"How about we go to the castle after sunset?" Karina suggested, that friend who at first was excited to see Dracula.

"KARI ARE YOU CRAZY?" Daniel said with wide eyes. You didn't say anything.

"Y/N, you want to?" Kari asked you. Sweat ran down your face, you swallowed and nodded yes. "PERFECT! THEN WE GO!" Oooooh

You walked around Bran a bit and then at 8 o'clock you three went back to Bran Castle. You stopped on the street in front of the castle near some houses. "Do you hear that too?" Karina asked.

"Kari..it's just the wind." You said pulling out your phone to check your messages. "Y/N put the phone down, there's no time for phones now! We're going to stay here until midnight!" Karina shouted at you. "TILL MIDNIGHT?" Daniel said scared. "Yes, do you have a problem Dany?" Karina said angrily.

All three of you sat in the car and did things and played games to pass the time faster. It was already 11 o'clock at night, people were starting to stop going out on the street, and the road was empty. "Umm..Dany..Kari...I don't think I'll go investigate.." You said, you were afraid that someone would catch you. (Not in the way that he will catch you and rape you).

"Then you stay in the car. You never know if someone will take it haha" Karina said getting out of the car with Daniel. You looked at them as they left you alone in the car and they went to the entrance.

You looked up at the castle through the car window, next to it was iron fence, wow and the tall trees.

An hour passes and Daniel and Karina did no longer come. What did happened to them? You asked yourself. You got out of the car, closed the door and went to the entrance.