- 💄𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲 ☆ B. K

𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲2005 Bill

𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲
2005 Bill

(Unedited)

"No one compares to you
Im scared that you won't be waiting on the other side"

🎀

It was a rainy day in October and you were heading to school. Orange, brown and yellow leaves were falling from the tree, another day of you having to stay with those stupid classmates of yours for 8 hours. You are already sick of all the noise in the class and the boys who play football in the class and break windows, break cabinets and much more.

It was starting to rain harder so you opened your umbrella and continued on your way.

Regarding your classmates, they are worse than the animals from the jungle, once one of them threw themselfs out the window because someone threw their schoe out the window. Or not to mention the girls who talk about what it's like to have sex while you're on your period, or the sluts who fuck in the bathroom every period. I really don't think you can last anymore in that school. Is so disgusting.

"Y/N!" You were halfway to school when one of the slut girls from your class came up to you, she didn't have an umbrella with her at all. Her make-up was ruined, her mascara was dripping from her eyes. But it's not like you don't wear makeup, whatever girls wear you're not any more special than them, It's just that you don't fuck in the school bathroom like them or have 5 boyfriends in a week.

You turned your head towards her, "CAN I SIT WITH YOU UNDER THE UMBRELLA?" She asked, she was wet from head to toe. You nodded yes and let her sit next to you under the umbrella. You two look like two lesbians going to school💀

"I love your makeup today!" She complimented your makeup, you smiled. "What eyeliner do you use?"

In the meantime, you finally arrived at school, that slut said goodbye to you, and you don't think she'll ever talk to you again unfortunately. Oh yes the slut's name is Tiffany lol.

You entered the class and put your umbrella to dry. Danny, onr of your classmates and desk partner (I dont know how to say this, basically in romanian school you have someone you stay with in your desk, you got that idea no?😭) came to you.

"Y/n what are you doing?" He asked, he wanted to know how you are, how you feel, he really cares about you and for a few days you've been suspecting that maybe he has a crush on you, but unfortunately you don't like him at all, this whole thing with love for you it seems strange and disgusting, but maybe it's because you've never had a crush that lasted more than a week and that's why.

But Danny has already been behaving like this since you started school, and he also gives you notes during class or he puts them in your bag before you go home. Like loves one, and some of them are rizz 💀