HALLOWEEN SPECIAL ♡

SPOOKY SEASON WITH TOKIO HOTEL

What are they for Halloween:

Bill will definitely be a vampire
Tom will be a werewolf
Gustav will be a clown
Georg will be a skeleton

Tom will 100% eat all the candies.

Halloween night was an ordeal for the 5 of you, Tom kept eating the candy y'all were given and y'all ran out of candy when you got home. "Tom...did you eat all the candy this year too?" Bill said looking for candy in all 5 bags, Tom said nothing. "Tom, I swear that if you don't get candy within an hour, I'll beat you!" You said throwing a bag in front of him. "Now go get some candy! And don't eat them this time either!"

Bill and Georg every year only the two of them put up the decorations.

"Georg, are these skeleton okay here?" Bill asked placing the skeleton in the corner of the living room. "Yup. It'll definitely scare Tom." Georg said laughing, Bill started laughing too. "Now let's get to the pumpkins!" Bill said.

The most beautiful pumpkins are always yours, Bill's and Georg's. Gustav and Tom just don't have that talent you three have. Tom's is always the funniest, it usually doesn't have a symmetrical face.

If until now Tom was negative, now he's positive because he and Bill make the most delicious apple pie 😫 I'm not saying anymore that Gustav loves it so much.

Do I also say that the skeleton in the corner of the living room will scare Tom every time he wakes up at night to go to the bathroom? 💀 bro one time he got into a fight with it and Bill didn't know what was going on.

Georg and Tom would 100% scare small children, poor children 😞

"Georg!" Tom whispers in his ear "What is it Tom?" Georg asked. "Look there are some children there.." Tom said pointing to the two children one in a vampire costume and the other one in a black cat costume. "Tom I don't think it's a good idea to scare the ki-" Bill didn't finish what he had to say when he saw Georg and Tom walking towards those two kids. You stood there and face-palm.

Georg and Tom again have the scariest horror stories, Bill once tried to tell a horror story and it was about running out of hairspray /j

Gustav makes almost all the Halloween food, except for the apple pie that Bill and Tom make.

Gustav makes the best pumpkin pie and I can't doubt that. Bill and Tom would play pranks on Georg, Gustav and you all the time.

Halloween is Bill's favorite and he is the most serious when it comes to Halloween ;)