1 | Go Sleep You Little Kid

09.10.2023📍

🥀

Members were gathered in their living room, Jungkook & Taehyung sitting in front of each other, their opposite hands clasped tightly on the small table in front of them.

It was a tense moment as other 5 members were waiting, their eyes focused on their hands. They were arm wrestling.

It was obviously evident Jungkook will win, even then everyone was cheering for Taehyung because defeating the muscle bunny was so fun.

"Okay, One Two...... & Three!" Jhope counts and both the wrestlers make a perfect show of strength for next 45-50 seconds, and then...

"Hawww...." the voice of disappointment echoes in the room.

"Not fair! You guys don't ever want me to win!" Jungkook whines as he was the winner of the game, and they were behaving like that.

"Ohh, hyungs, not fair... Our Jungkookie won. Congratulations!!!" Jimin comes ahead and ruffles his hair before winking at Taehyung, as he was the loudest one cheering for Taehyung earlier.

"Isn't it Jimin's turn now?" Yoongi smirks.
"Get ready to lose within 3 seconds!" He chuckles making others laugh at Jimin's pout.

"Don't be so sure, Jimin hyung is trained too." Jimin looks at him with a little smile, happy that he always takes his side.

"Don't wanna lose after you guys hype me up so much." Jungkook continues chuckling.

Jimin boastfully places his elbow on the table, Jungkook grabs his little hands. "I would feel so sad if I brutally defeated these small hands..." He mocks.

Jimin snorts but his cheeks turn a little pink. Jungkook bites his lips at his reaction. Their eyes meet and they keep looking into each other's eyes, unaware of the time passing.

They do not even notice their little group of friends making fun of Jimin's cute little hands or the way Jungkook gets lost in another world whenever he's looking at Jimin.

"Okay! One... two.... &.... three!!!" Jhope shouts and they both focus on the game. Jungkook has a small smile on his face as he sees Jimin exerting so much force to push Jungkook's hand down.

Now, Jimin is well trained and he is a muscle man too, but Jungkook doesn't spend time in Gym for nothing.

Jimin smiles happily when he sees how Jungkook's hand is almost down, but suddenly Jungkook tightens his grip on his hand and with full force defeats him within a few seconds with so much ease.

"Hawwwww....." He again hears the sound of disappointment and even sees the members retreating to their rooms from his peripheral vision.

But his focus was fixed on Jimin's knuckles. He grabs his hand again, and rubs his red knuckles lightly with his thumb, "I'm sorry... Does it hurt hyung?" He brings his hand closer to his mouth and blows air on it.

"It's alright I'm fine..." Jimin says, ignoring the flutters he feels inside, ignoring them as usual. Jungkook leaves his hands when he sees him blushing and clears his throat.

"It's always easy to win against you."
"Excuse me! You are maknae, so I let you win easily!"
"Really? Wanna play another round?" Jungkook smirks.

Jimin looks away with a huff, followed by a little pout. "Go sleep you little kid!" He stands up from his seat to go back to his room.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone inside the Bangtan, and even outside of it have always speculated, and rightly so, that Jimin has a special spot for the maknae in his heart.

And so has Jungkook, a really special and softest spot for Jimin in his heart.

They bonded organically over the years, from wanting to be on the same teams, sleeping together, teasing each other, to going in strict denial, then bouncing back to accepting the affection they have for one another.

During the years 2016-2017, it was pretty clear to both of them that they have a crush on each other.

Long were gone the days when Jungkook was a baby. He, after turning 20, has stopped denying the pull.

'What is it that pulls my attention towards Jimin?' A 20 year old Jungkook was thinking, sprawled out on his bed.

They all just celebrated his birthday.

'Was it his small face?' He had a cheeky smile on his face thinking about Jimin's features. 'Or was it his tiny button nose' he scrunches his own nose thinking about it.

'Or may be his lips...' His breathing grew heavier with this. He placed his palm on his chest to feel his heartbeats. They were going erratic, just with the thought of Jimin.

He isn't unaware of how his stare lingers on his lips whenever they are talking. He isn't unaware how the tip of his ears feel hot whenever he realises he's staring and still can't find it in himself to look away, look into his eyes.

Maybe if he did, he would've seen the sparkles, the fondness in Jimin's eyes, laded with nervousness.

🥀