9 | I'll Be The Bold One Then

13.10.2023📍

🥀

In the dorm, BTS members had a small celebration when the clock striked 12 in the midnight and Jimin turned 26.

Then, in the safety of their room, followed by a few kisses and a promise to celebrate together, Jikook had gone to sleep in their own rooms.

The celebration was kept small since they were planning to go on a trip, where they have decided to throw a full blown party after reaching their farm house.

.

Jungkook woke up at 6 in the morning, his brain immediately planning a lot of things for Jimin. He wanted to go on a date!

With a smile, he got up and sneakily walked towards Jimin's room. No one should be up this early in the morning, not even Jimin.

When he entered the room, Jimin was not in his bed. His bedsheets were messily piled up in the centre. Jungkook heard the water running in the washroom.

He gulped.

He nervously licked his lips before biting them, and turned around to lock the room first.

.

Jimin had an extremely vivid dream about Jungkook last night, a wet dream that felt too real.

He had suppressed his sexual desires a long ago when he first had a wet dream about the maknae who had just turned 20. He felt like a sinner that he pushed all these things to the back of his mind.

Now those suppressed wants are resurfacing. He woke up with a sticky feeling in his pants. His first instincts were to panic and condemn himself as he ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

He hasn't even locked it in a hurry.

.

Jungkook peeps inside with a racing heart and sees him standing under the shower with one hand supporting at the wall.

He shamelessly checked him up and down who was just in his boxers. His lean waist combined with a plump ass and thick thighs is a dangerous combo already, but imagine it being wet under the shower.

Jungkook clenches his fists to stop thinking like a pervert. He turns around to look away.

.

Jimin looks down at his socking underwear before sighing. He hooked his thumb into the waistband before peeping inside. He was not sure why was he even guilty about it. He mentally scolded himself. "He's your boyfriend Jimi-"

He gasped when he felt familiar fingers running on his waist, and in a swift motion, Jungkook was pulling him back into his own body, his hand placed right above his navel.

Jimin's eyes widened with shock, his back arched slightly. "What are you doing here Jungkook..." he asked, his breathing already worked up.

Jungkook leaned in closer and placed a wet kiss on his shoulder. Jimin's eyes fluttered close.

Both of them were feeling shy to an extent.

Jungkook's cheeks were burning. He again leaned in closer and nuzzled his nape before kissing it.

Jimin breathed heavily as he trailed the kisses to his neck column. He wasn't able to stand still. Jungkook's mouth was warm on his otherwise cold skin. When he bit on his earlobe, Jimin couldn't help but arch his back further.

He felt something poking his butt and gasped again. His stomach fluttered, his pulse started racing. "Jungkook... stop..."

"I don't know what's happening to me these days Jimin..." Jungkook said low, tightening his grip around him before burying his nose in his nape. "But one thing is for sure... My heart wants to cross the limits."