7 | Boyfriends? Aren't We?

12.10.2023📍

🥀

"Last year we topped on Billboards on Jungkook's birthday and it's already an year to it~" Taehyung sing songs, plopping onto the couch beside Jungkook, pulling a few hair strands on his nape.

"What do you want this year?" He asks, and Jungkook shrugs before turning his body away and leaning back to place his head in Taehyung's lap. "We are not free, otherwise I wanted to go on a small trip..."

Taehyung pinches his nose chuckling. "We have 3-4 days off after Jiminie's birthday, we can plan then. What do you say Hyungs?" He asks other members.

"It isn't being that long since we filmed In the Soop S2... but yes, I also want to go on a small trip, where we don't film anything." Namjoon says.

"Me too, let's go to the countryside... I want to record things in the jungle" Yoongi replies before cracking his fingers.

"Okay that's sorted then! Tell me what you want for your birthday gift! Hyung will get it for you!" Taehyung asks cracking his fingers just like Yoongi.
"Jimin hyung-"

"Ah no sorry, I can't gift you Jimin! You have to ask his parents for that." Taehyung laughs proud of himself.
"Very funny!" Jungkook huffs before sitting straight, his cheeks turn pink that he hides from everyone by burying his face into his shirt's neck.

"What are you doing?"
"Just checking, if I have some abs left." He lies.

"What's Jimin giving you this year?"
"I don't know..."
"He's the best when it comes to such things!"

"Right Right" - Namjoon
"So right!" - Yoongi
"He's best in everything" - Jungkook whispers.

"What what what? What did you say!?"
"Nothing!!"
"I hear some J there!"
"I said where's Jin Hyung & Hobi Hyung??"

"Are you sure you said that~"
"100% sure!"
"Well, they have gone out as Jin Hyung keeps asking him for a drink everywhere."

Jimin comes out of his room at the same time, ready in a white tshirt that's almost like a crop top, paired with a tight skinny jeans and a glittery jacket on top.

Taehyung whistles looking at him, making his cheeks flush pink. "Whom is this sexy soulmate of mine going to kill today with his look?"

Jungkook removed his head from under his shirt to take a look, and he was breathless for a few seconds.

"Jungkook-"
"Only Jungkook? Kill me too, I don't mind." He smirks slyly.
"I'm taking him out for dinner..." Jimin tells him, trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Looking this sexy?"
"Shut up! As if I don't take you on birthday dinners looking like this!"

"Nope. During mine you were wearing a oversized hoodie, drowning into it, and hella cute I must say!" Namjoon speaks from beside.