5 | Little Secret

11.10.2023📍

🥀

"Since the encore, I couldn't really focus…" As soon as Jimin began to speak, his eyes were full of tears. He rubs his forehead and tries to fight how emotional he was becoming.

"Don't cry. Don't cry." Jungkook was fast to say. He turned his whole body towards him, feeling heaviness in his own heart.

"Let him cry guys... You have to let it out Jimin-ah, Just cry today!" Namjoon understandingly says, smiling a little looking at all the members if there's anyone else who's also emotional and needs his support.

"Before we started preparing for this show, I kind of felt like things are going really unfair. Because of COVID-19…" Jimin started slow but couldn't fight back the emotions.

He stopped and wiped his tears, "I mean, more than anything, I wanted to perform on stage with the members and share the happiness with you guys…"

ARMYs started cheering for him, and Jimin bursted into tears from the warmth he felt. No longer able to speak anything, he hanged his face low and wiped his tears desperately.

Jungkook distracted himself with his mic, he was barely holding back, he wanted to go to him so bad and hug him tightly.

To his relief, Namjoon quickly went to comfort him with a hand wrapped around his shoulder.

After gathering himself as much as he could, Jimin began again "Like that's all I've wanted to do… so I couldn't really understand why this was happening to me..."

He bent over as he cried, "But during the encore, I watched the members having a blast on stage. And that brought me to tears." Jimin completed his speech with choked voice and sobbing hard.

Namjoon continued in his turn, while Jhope caressed Jimin's back to calm him down.

Until Jungkook also completed his speech, Jimin was able to take a few long breathes, now finding it absurd to have broken down like that.

Jungkook immediately moved to him, asking him if he was okay now. Jimin rubs his belly to release the nervousness he was feeling. "My chest feels tight... but I'm fine now..." he mutters low that Jungkook leans ahead to listen well.

He wanted to hold his hand, wipe the tears under his eyes, wanted to hold him tight, but there were so many cameras that he controlled himself.

Once they were backstage, Jin was caressing his head sweetly. Meanwhile Taehyung & Yoongi were teasing him to lift his mood up. Jimin was embarrassed and laughing while wiping his eyes.

When they all went to change their clothes after taking shower, Jungkook pulled Jimin to a corner, away from their staff members.

Jimin looked above at him, biting his lips feeling embarrassed even in front of him. "Are you okay?" It was such a simple question, but laced with so much care and warmth that tears roll down his eyes once again.

Jungkook pulled him in his arms, caressing his back. "It's okay... I understand how you felt back then... things will get better super soon Jimin..." He mumbles over his head.

Jimin's little sobs get muffled in his chest. He also wraps his arms around Jungkook's back. "I was ugly crying... I should've looked handsome..."

Jungkook's hand stops moving. "What?" He parts away and looks into Jimin's eyes. "Is that why you are crying now? I thought you were still sad about that." Jungkook chuckles wiping his cheeks.

Jimin chuckles with a red nose and wet eyes. "I feel good after taking it all out actually... and now I feel like I shouldn't have cried in the first place... I just couldn't help it..." He pouts.