1

FUCKING SELF PROJECTING WITH THIS SHIT HOLY FUCK anyways😘
______________________________________

"Sir, there's a meeting going to be held at the Valhalla council, are you going?"

"..."

A cold sweat ran down my forehead, "No? Alright then, I'll inform Lord Zeus then."

I left to go do just that, "Hermes, what are you doing here?" I asked surprised not expecting him to be here. "I came to ask about the meeting; what's with your surprised tone?"

"Ah, my lord 'said' he's not going already and the other staff said I should 'project' my voice more, is it weird?"

Hermes only shook his head. 'Of course he's not going...' He then bowed slightly and went off, "Oh, where are you going?"

~

I went to my room and took a sketch book, pencil and eraser. 'To somewhere I go!'

Walking the halls I enter the main hall where Lord Poseidon's throne is, he's sitting there. 'Eh, why not?' I sat down on a windowsill with a clear view of the room.

I start to sketch and after a bit I hear mentions of the Ragnarok? I sat down and watched the screen it was Lord Thor and a human?!

"Amazing..." My eyes were sparkling like a child's, no one's ever been able to go toe to toe with him, like ever! That guy seems so cool, he looks weird though.

My complete focus was on the fight, not worring about anything around me. When I felt a hand on top of my head. "Do you hear me?"

His grip tightened and pulled, "OW! Fuck!"  I was met by piercing blue eyes staring into my soul. "Sir?"

"I asked you to get back to work, just because I tolerate you doesn't mean I'll let you do whatever you want." He let go and sat back down, continuing to watch the video.

'When did I get this close? Doesn't matter my head hurts now.'

~

I opened the door to my room and sat down. "Ah man, today was not great."
A knock on my door, it was Aalto one of the other butlers around here.

"You get the list? Our lord is in the 3rd round." My eyes widened, I was happy to see him in action but something doesn't feel right. "What, wait, really?" I took out my phone and looked at the list, he really was there.

"This is awesome!... I don't like this though."

"Hm, why not?" He looked at me."Mhmn, a feeling." I left the room to go outside. 'Fresh air, fresh air, FRESH-' I hit the outside door, "Ow... Ok, calm down."

'sit down and listen to the waves, breath.' Looking over the ocean the sun was setting, beautiful scene it is.
I'm glad I got here even if I've seen this hundreds of times. I'll do it again, always.

"The stars are nice, don't you think?" I asked no one in particular. Closing my eyes I let the breeze blow over me.

3rd person POV :

He began humming a childhood lullaby, his thoughts a mess, calming environment. A perfect recipe for something stupid. Poseidon was standing behind him, after that whole mess earlier he wanted to talk.

More like reprimand but same thing, for him at least.

"..."

"Sir?"

The (h/c) man opened his eyes and leaned back to look at him. "You need to learn how to listen." He frowned, standing up.

"It was only once."

"This has happened before as well."

He crossed his arms and held one hand on his chin, tilting it to the side. "Really? I don't remember;" He stepped forward, dropping his arms.

"I apologize sir." He bowed respectfully and went back inside.

~

"Y'know I won't blame you if you leave."

"What do you mean?" He looked at Aalto blankly.

"Well you know with how the sir is and all, other than me you're the longest staying worker here;"

They finished doing the tasks that were given and walked to wherever their next job was.

"Everyone else is so afraid, it's understandable really-"

"What do you mean it's 'understandable'?"

"Lord poseidon is... Overbearing to say the least, scary too he doesn't make an effort to see what others want and it leaves him on an island."

Y/N hummed in response, listening to his coworker's words.

"mmhm, I don't really mind him, he's kinda predictable in what he does."

They worked until early night fall, currently sitting in the kitchen as the chef and other staff work there.

They were watching the second fight when Y/N stood up abruptly and left the room.

"Aalto?"

"He's asking to get killed Azure."

~

He made his way too Poseidon's office, knocking on the door in an annoying pattern.

"Come in."

He opened the door and stepped in. "Excuse my intruding, sir." He walked to the desk and put a hand on the desk.

"I won't allow you to fight in the Ragnarok."