3

"Do I know you?"
He flinched as the nurse finished wrapping his last bandage.

"We used to bully you back then, when..." They looked pretty guilty, fidgeting with their hands.

He looked them up and down, trying to remember who they were. He hummed a response, "I don't remember, much from before I started working for my lord here,"

He motioned to Poseidon, next to him.

"So I'm not sure what you mean." They gulped but continued, "Back home on the coast of #R&#R& in the year #R&??!"

His eyes widened, shaking his head. "No, I- no, that's not right..." He raised his hand to his head.

Getting more ansty by the second he wiped his hands on his pants, it was sudden. He doesn't want to remember the past so, why are they bringing it up?

"A-Anyway, um I geuss, it's ok?" He didn't even want to look at them. He shifted uncomfortably and stood up.

"I'm sorry but can you get out?" They nod and quickly exit the room, Sasaki looked at his new friend with concern.

"Are you ok?"

His head was spinning and he reached to the nearest person, to serve as a crutch. "Yeah, um I don't, I-"

His grip on Poseidon's shoulder tightened, the blonde showed concern even if only slightly.

"I don't... I don't know why I'm acting like this, I'm sorry."

"Maybe you should sit down." He held up his hand, stopping the old man in his tracks and shook his head.

"No, I just want fresh air right now."
They slowly walked out into the corridors and out to one of the islands.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Sasaki asked as he sat down next to Y/N.

"I should be asking you that, old man."
He retorted, wiping away sweat on his head.

The sun was setting and the stars were dimly twinkling in the sky. "You're older than me."

He shushed him and Poseidon was standing there annoyed in the background.

Looking over the horizon it was a sight to behold, beautiful landscapes complemented with the dim lights in the sky.

"Get up, we're going back inside"

They both looked dejected, but Y/N got up regardless and stood next to the blonde, resuming his butler mannerisms.

Inside Sasaki bid goodbye and left the two by themselves. "I assume I should get back to work when we go back?"

He stared forward with a disappointed smile, the god looked at him and crossed his arms.

"Rest while you get used to your new... circumstances."

He stared at him in admiration with slight a blush, the god just huffed and turned away.

"sIiiIIiR!"

He held his hand over his heart gleefully, but quickly composed himself and stood proper.

"Thank you, I will."

~

"That sure was fun!"

Sasaki was with the other fighters in the waiting area, they looked at him like he was crazy.

"I don't know how you pulled that off, but it's nice to know we at least got a point for humanity."

He nodded, still warm for his new found friend's energy.
"Happy to help."

______________________________________

Fun fact this story is based on a c.ai bot I have ✌️😊

This bitch short as shit I'm sorry