2

*Something like this cus I'm dumb and don't know what it's called

______________________________________

"Who are you to decide if I can or can not?"

Poseidon's blue eyes stated directly into my soul. "As your butler, I want nothing more than what's best for you, sir."

"And I feel that it's in your best interest to not participate."

His scowl became worse, he sat back and crossed his arms. "I am the embodiment of perfection, I am in no need to listen to a mortal like you."

A tick* appeared on my forehead and I sighed deeply. "Perfection and predictable are often mistaken; well for me at least."

He reached for his trident, "Like how you're going to point that trident at my throat and threaten me." He paused mid movement, with slightly wide eyes.

"And that's not a good thing for battle, so please sir, allow me to take your place in the fight."

"The arena has already been changed to my preference."

'Damn it...'

He smirked but that wasn't going to stop me. 'Ahhh I'm gonna regret this.'
I stood up straight and looked at him determined, he raised a brow at me.

"You. Will. Lose. This. Fight. So just listen to me!"

.

.

.

I stood at the bottom of the stairs with Lord Poseidon next to me, I got off with only a punch in the face. Lucky me.

"If you embarrass me, I'll bring you back from the dead and kill you myself."

I had on some fighting clothes, like hell I'm going to fight in my uniform, with my weapon in hand.

"Aw, I knew you cared about me.~"

He gave me a look. "Right... Not the time." The doors to the arena opened and a wave of water came crashing towards us.

He stomped his foot and it parted like it was nothing, "I'll be watching."
I took a deep breath and started climbing lots and lots of stairs.