5

Y/N stood in the hall questioning his life choices, because everything was in disarray with the start of the 6th fight.

Poseidon had stopped watching immediately and left where he was sitting.

'Hey it's my job, but did I sign up for this? NO!'

He groaned as he started cleaning up, Swearing all the way while doing it.

After a while most of the mess was cleaned and he stared at his work.
'I'll do the rest tomorrow.'

He huffed turned and walked around the castle some more, looking the the different portraits on the walls.

What an ego, to have so many pictures of yourself is a bit much. 'Some of these are newer.'

All the different versions of the sea god all displayed all around, the one common thing is that he has some variation of blue.

~

You reach the door to Poseidon's room, it sits ajar and you look inside.
It was empty and being curious, you went in.

This is like the second time you've been in here so you've never gotten a good look inside.

It was as nice as you'd think, considering who it belongs to.
Unlike the trail here it was still pretty clean and tidy.

A few windows, some shelves a moderate sized bed and some other stuff.

"Why are you here?"

You jumped at the sudden voice behind you, "GOOD GOD!" you spun around.

He walked over to you, you backed up with a nervous smile. "Sir?"

"I didn't give you permission to enter my room."

You looked to the side guilty that you've been caught, "Well uh, curious?"

He held his hand to your face, making you look at him directly. His expression unreadable really, "You piss me off."

'Why?'

He kissed your cheek, confused you go along with it. "and talking won't help me figure it out, Zeus suggested this..."

'Of course...'

He put his free hand inside of your shirt, feeling over the bandages on your body.

He kissed you and held on your waist, deepening it as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

He broke the kiss and slowly made his way down to your neck, leaving every spot with passionate kisses.

~

Looking up at him as you undid his pants and pulled them down, the blush didn't leave your face.

Poseidon watched as you started touching his dick, jerking him off, he groaned.

You then opened your mouth and sucked, he pushed you down, while you grabbed on his thighs.

The feeling of your tongue and pressing against him made him want to just fuck you senseless, but he wouldn't because you weren't healed completely.

The grip on your hair tightened, you felt how he twitched in your mouth and came right there.

Pulling away it painted a very suggestive scene in front of him, your mouth open with your tongue dripping white and reddened cheeks.

He pulled you up and into his lap, taking off  yours too he held your ass and kissed your neck.

The tip was rubbing up against you and it excited you more, slowly lowering yourself on him you groan taking him in.

He gripped your hips and you began moving, moaning into his neck as you went faster.

"Fuck..."

You cursed feeling the heat rise in your stomach, whimpering as Poseidon touched your dick, letting you fuck yourself on him.

He grunted as you tightened around him, you came in his hand and he held you down chasing his own release.

Your moans filled the room once more before quieting down as both of you calmed down.

You stayed like that trying to catch your breath.

He gave you another deep kiss, releasing his grip on you and letting you fall down on the bed.

~

You sat in thr kitchen bright red as your coworkers had grins on their faces.

"So-"

"NOT ANOTHER WORD."

You were prepared to crawl into a hole die right about now.

_________________________________

Mb yall I was laughing the whole time while writing 😓🙏
Idk where I went with this help
HOW DO PEOPLE WRITE THIS SHIT?????