Chapter 1

Cale was in his room, still sulking and trying to find Leon, his child.

He then sees the God of Death in front of him

"What do you want?!"

"Listen Cale, I understand your suffering but this is too much-"

"NO YOU DON'T! HOW ABOUT YOU TRY LOSING A LOVED ONE AND EXPERIENCE IT YOURSELF?!"

"I'm just here to tell you the Gods and I are going to send you to the world your child is in since we decided to help you out a bit."

"... Really?"

"Yes."

By now, Cale looks like a child who just found out where his parents were.

"Well can we go there now?!"

"Yes, yes."

Cale was absorbed by a bright light and he finds himself in a wasteland full of monsters.

"Hah... What is this...? Is this what my baby had to go through...?"

Cale sees a monster heading towards him.

But of course, he uses his ancient powers to kill it with no effort.

"This world is quite weak. But my baby is still my baby I have to find him."

Cale spots someone watching from afar.

"If you want to talk, quit looking at me."

And the figure was none other than Cliff.

A/N: AKA THE BEST LOVER FOR LEON

"You're quite impressive, you might've even surpassed Leon."

Cale's eyes widen at the name.

"You know my baby...?"

"Leon is your child...?"

"Yes Leon is my child and I just got the Gods to send me here WHERE IS HE?!"

A/N: Holy moly Cale Mama Bear mode is scary.

"Well... He is in a castle that's protected by a large mana shield that I can't destroy. As long as you have mana, you can't cross it."

"Well this is perfect. I have no mana so if you'll excuse me, I'm going, now where is this place that you speak of?"

Cliff looks dumbfounded.

"How do you not have mana? You clearly used a power a little while ago."

"Don't worry about it. Tell me where my baby is kept."

"It's over there... But I would be careful if I were you, I would be careful there are people there guarding the place Leon is in."

"Why did they even lock him up in the first place?!"

"That's because..."

Hi! Author here, just to let you know, this story will be uploading daily, but if there are days that I don't upload then it most likely means I have a test, classes, work, or means I just forgot! Anyways, have a great day/night!