Chapter 12

Everyone except Cale flinches at the noise.

A man with grey hair and red eyes. Long hair.

"It's Nergal..."

"Who?"

Cale was confused. Leon basically knew everyone here, and it was obvious Leon knew this person too, but what the hell is that name?!

Cale just looks at Nergal, disgusted. He looks like the strongest of all the boys he's met so far, so Cale was guessing that he was their leader. Which also means that he allowed Leon to be kept in a cell and get r@ped.

And of course, Cale was furious, so he approached the man, hiding his displeased expression with a smile.

"So... You are Nergal? The one allowing my son to be r@ped and not doing anything about it?"

Nergal flinches.

"You're his father...?"

Nergal knew what this meant. Was Leon getting revenge on him using his father? Actually, they don't look a lot alike but their personalities are similar.

"Yes. You must be the r@pist of my son, out of many. Correct?"

Oh, Nergal knew he fcked up now, he couldn't even land a single scratch on Leon when he still had his powers, what kind of monster will his father be like?

Hi! Author here, I uploaded on time! Yay! Let's hope I can do the same tomorrow! Anyway, have a great day/night!