Chapter 8

After all the shenanigans, Leon finally built up the courage to ask Cale the question.

Leon approaches Cale.

"Excuse me, what did you mean by the fact that I was your child?"

"Oh... That... I didn't want you to find out just yet, I wanted us to bond so you can trust me and accept me easier."

"Well, why was I thrown into this world?"

"That damn GoD can't do anything right and the system messed up, causing you to get teleported to this world."

Choi Han steps in.

"Yes, and Cale-nim didn't sleep, nor eat after you were lost."

"Did you have to bring that up?"

"Yes, you need to look after your health Cale-nim."

"W-wait... WHAT?! You can curse a god like that so easily?"

"Yes. I can. And he won't do anything about it anyway."

"I see..."

"Oh, Cale-nim, GoD had told us that me, Alberu, Roan, On, Hong, and he himself will be arriving here and many more if he feels like it."

"Well thank you Choi Han, for the information."

But he was not very happy. GoD himself?! It's like saying 'Oh the GoD is here! And I'm his favorite child so I'll be the center of attention!'

And that was the exact opposite of what he wants, so he will hide when the GoD shows up.

Hi! Author here, sorry for the late update, my MOTHER wanted me to study my Chinese, and it's her birthday so I can't complain 😭😭😭. Anyway, have a great day/night!