Chapter 13

"I-I'm afraid you're mistaken, I've never r@-"

"No no, you don't need to come up with an excuse, if you knew that Leon was kept in a cage, then that must've ment that you've done it with him."

Nergal flinches at this. Apparently, not only is Leon's father powerful, he's also very smart. Not only that, he is also very fast. Nergal knew he fcked up.

"So... What kind of punishment do you think you should receive? Hm... If only Beacrox was here..."

"CALE-NIM BEACROX APPEARED!"

"Oh, right on time. Bring him here."

Nergal didn't know who this 'Beacrox' was but he would rather fight them than Leon's father.

Nergal saw a brown haired man with dark brown eyes, he looked like your ordinary chef. What could he possibly do?

"Beacrox, I have a job for you."

Beacrox flinches at Cale's voice tone. It was more frightening than usual.

"I need you to torture this man until he can't talk. Oh, and don't kill him yet, I'll allow Leon to deal the final blow."

"Yes, young master Cale."

Nergal snickered.

"What can a normal looking chef possibly do to me?"

Beacrox's eyes widen with anger and his aura turned scary. Beacrox was just about to do all of us a favor. (Especially you readers)

Hi! Author here, I hope you enjoyed this part and story for updating so late again 🥲 it might be my daily update schedule now. Anyway, have a great day/night!