Chapter 4

It was as if someone was about to kill Leon in front of him, he stared at the person in front of him.

Grey hair with red(?) eyes. Nergal. The God of Death had told him about this before sending him here, he used to be Leon's most loyal subordinate until Leon had lost his power.

Cale's eyes were filled with anger, forgetting that the original plan was to run away without fighting, but this guy was just getting on his nerves just breathing.

"You aren't going anywhere with Leon."

"I'm not listening to some Cliff wannabe."

"Huh?-"

Nergal was caught off guard as Cale used Fire of Destruction and burnt Nergal's fingers, and then running away with Leon using Sound of the Wind again.

After they had FINALLY got out of the castle, they were greeted by Cliff's presence.

"I see you managed to save him, you're stronger than I thought."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Anyway, you got him, so you might as well take him back."

"Wait... What are you talking about? Cliff? Are you leaving me again? And why are you leaving me with a stranger?"

"I see you haven't told him yet."

"No, I haven't. I figured it'd be best if we bonded before telling the truth."

"Hey... What are you talking about?! What is this?! And who is this red haired man?"

"Well-"

BOOM

The castle walls were exploded, and out came two figures, one with white hair and red eyes, and another with red hair and red eyes and seemed to have a tail, but no ears, he can't possibly be from the wolf tribe could he? No, this was a different world, the wolf tribe doesn't exist here, sometimes, Cale forgets about that part.

"You, give back the baby machine and no one gets hurt."

Hi! Sorry for the late upload, and sorry if I got the personalities wrong. Anyway, have a great day/night!