~Chapter 25~

Claudia casually made her way barefoot and half naked around the hotel kitchenette. Instant coffee was certainly not her thing but it was all that was available to them. She poured in a little milk before taking the two mugs and making her way back to the bedroom where Francesco was sitting on the edge of the bed buckling his suit pants back up.

Their lunch time meetings at random hotels were becoming an irresponsible and regular occurrence. Neither of the pair cared to discuss the morality factors of the situation and Claudia seemed content with what they had.

"Here you go" she handed him one of the mugs and crawled back onto the bed behind him. She took a sip of hers and placed it on the bedside table before crawling back over to Francesco. She wrapped her arms around his waist letting her hand travel dangerously close to the waistband of his pants. Her cold silk blouse rubbed against his bare back as she pushed herself up further onto her knees so her lips met his right ear. Her breath teasingly caressing his outer ear making the hairs on the back of his neck respond quite positively.

"I want you again..." she announced shamelessly while her right hand found itself under his waistband making him groan in response. Francesco leaned forward placing his mug on his bedside table and turned around to face his teasing temptress. Claudia stared at him with a cheeky smile across her face beckoning him back to her.

"You'll be late back to work" Francesco stated pushing her back down into the mattress, she squealed when he climbed on top of her, his lips finding the flesh of her neck while his left hand expertly unbuttoned her silk blouse. "Be quick then" she whispered when his lips began to nibble gently on her earlobe, "you know I like to savour you Claudia" he teased, "I also have something to tell you"

"Hmm" she groaned letting her hands unbutton his pants, she slid them down with her feet. "Can you talk and fũck at the same time?" Francesco laughed and slammed himself into her making her cry out in shock. She was not expecting him so suddenly. "Can you be fũcked and listen at the same time?" He queried pulling himself slowly out of her only to slowly push himself back in at an agonisingly slow pace. Claudia desperately tried to keep him close with her legs but he denied her when she did not respond. "I thought women could multi task? Why aren't you responding Claudia?" Still she was unable to respond, Francesco chuckled scooping Claudia up into his arms as he manoeuvred himself into a seating position on the edge of the bed with her straddling his lap breathing deeply. "Ok" he caved, "I'll fũck you fast then".

"What did you have to tell me?" Claudia collected her clothes once again attempting to dress herself in double time as Francesco quite casually dressed himself. He clearly had no place to be.

"Salvo knows" he blurted out knowing she was now in a serious rush and he had to come clean before Salvatore approached her himself about it.

"What did you say?" Claudia spun around with one shoe in hand; she was hoping she had seriously misunderstood him. The look on his face however confirmed she had not. "FŨCK!" She yelled angrily, "this if fũcking bad Francesco"

"Yeah it's bad. He's my brother though; he won't be doing anything with the information. I just thought you should know"

"He's going to tell Adriana!" She panicked as she hopped around trying to put her shoe on. Francesco shook his head. "Trust me; he'll do no such thing. The last thing my brother wants is drama. No one is telling anybody anything ok? Don't freak out, we're ok here. It's not ideal obviously, but he won't say a word. I assure you"

"We should probably stop this then. I mean if he's figured it out so easily, who knows who's next!"

"Claudia are you serious right now? Is that what you want? I just fũcked you twice during your lunch break, you want to stop?" She sighed running her hands through her hair. "You're getting married"