49

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 49

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 49

Gu Sen carefully put those Warcraft meat powders into the jade box. Originally, he still thought about stuffing the storage, so he spread out the meat powder and put it in the cardboard box. And it turns out that the memory determines that this meat meal is a high-energy food, and no matter which carton it is stuffed into, the carton will not be put back. In the end, Gusen can only be put into the jade box outside, which can effectively preserve the energy in the meat powder.

When he turned back, he still had to take a few more jade boxes for Sujie, and he had a lot of meat powder over there, and he definitely needed a lot of boxes.

At dawn, Goosen woke up this time and found that he had slept for more than five hours in one breath, and his stomach had never been hungry. Usually, he would wake up hungry after two or three hours of sleep.

It could have been the most comfortable sleep he had had had in months, and Goosen was in a good mood, and he was not in a hurry to get out of bed, but observed the bead in his head. When eating animal meat powder yesterday, Gusen felt it, the beast beads seemed to have a subtle change, it seemed to be a little hot, but what exactly, that would be him outside, and he didn't have the time to look closely.

When the bead first formed, it was only the size of a mung bean, and after so many months, it only grew once. And after taking the beast meat powder yesterday, the beast beads seem to become a little bigger, and there is a warm feeling.

The warm feeling was very comfortable, spreading from his brain, soothing his spirit a lot, and the blood vessels covered with beast beads seemed to flow faster. Gusen plans to eat a little more Warcraft's meat powder today to experience this feeling.

Gusen took almost fifty grams of meat powder out, poured some water, and poured more than ten grams for the chicken. Let the chickens try eating it too.

Probably not hungry when I got up this morning, Gusen ate seven or eight to achieve a little full. The chicken boy was already full after only a few bites, and slumped to the side with his wings holding his little belly. The whole chicken is in a state of complete relaxation and satisfaction.

After eating the animal meat powder, Gu Sen will only feel that he is energetic, if he had this kind of meat powder to eat a few days earlier, he would not have the feeling that he wanted to hit the street after a few beats outside.

After sending some jade boxes to the Sujie family, Gu Sen planned to go out to the city to vent his energy. Because it was the first time in months that he felt so comfortable and full, he felt that it would be a little energetic.

As for Sujie, the kid hasn't started to fuse yet, and the film on his head is still there. He didn't plan to pull the other party out, lest he accidentally break it when fighting outside, but it was not beautiful.