64

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 64

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 64

I don't know if it's because he can't feel his cub, this space monster seems to be crazy in this empty factory building constantly releasing miniature space cracks, Gu Sen will not care about others, only relying on his keen perception, pulling Sujie desperately to escape.

Soon, Gusen observed the law of this space monster's attack. That is, when the opponent uses the attack method of spatial crack, it must show part of the entity. When it's completely hidden in space, it can't be attacked. Whenever a spatial crack appears, you can see the beast claw that appears out of thin air from the air.

And every attack it attacks has a range, about five meters around its entity. The spatial crack that can swallow everything is not too big, so as long as you hide quickly, there will be no accident.

The people present were also experienced, and they quickly saw the attack patterns of the other party, and it was much easier to dodge attacks than at first. But despite this, from time to time, people will get tricked, because the place where the monster will appear is too unpredictable. This second may be above your head, and the next second may already appear dozens of meters away, which is simply unpreventable.

Gusen noticed that whenever that monster appeared, the space of that place would change slightly. It's not that the space is distorted or something, it's distorted, and Goosen can't see it, but the air in that area will disappear a little bit in that instant. Then the air from other areas will quickly replenish this side. This situation was very short-lived, but it gave Gusen an inspiration.

Gusen quietly released ultrasonic waves, and the sound waves constantly echoed around him. Suddenly, there was an area where the sonic feedback changed slightly, and Gusen quickly looked over there, and sure enough, a familiar silver paw had stretched out from there.

Catch you, Gu Sen is happy in his heart, as long as he can find this space monster when it appears, he will have a way to clean up the other party.

Just as Gu Sen was pondering how to attack the next time the other party appeared, another deformed sound wave was suddenly received by him. Gu Sen subconsciously thought that the space monster appeared again, and he ran over following the position.

But as soon as he took two steps, Gusen saw that the creature that appeared in the place detected by the sound wave was not the space beast. It was the Warcraft cub that disappeared at the beginning. When the cub saw Gusen approaching, he was very frightened and shouted at the mother beast who was just about to appear to attack.

However, what surprised Gu Sen was that this cub did not disappear for the second time, and looking at the breath, it seemed to be much weaker than it felt at the beginning. Eighty percent barely used the ability in order to avoid them, but because it was still in infancy, the ability use was also limited, which would not be able to hold up.