81

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 81

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 81

But they were happy, but they didn't know much about it, and later Zhou Ru and Wang Fang came to help. The two girls helped cook a large table of good dishes, and it was the first time that the vegetarian festival ate seafood. The pike crabs are the largest because Goosen picked, and when you open it, there are many crabs in the female crabs. A few people couldn't talk or chat, and one person held a big crab and dug crab yellow there to eat.

After eating the crab roe, Gusen bit the crab tongs again, and the crab meat inside was also sweet and juicy. The octopus is delicious, the skin shrimp is fresh and tender, and the vegetarian festival simply wants to live by the sea, so he wants to move over for these foods.

Jin Xu led a few team members to smell the smell and came over, and saw pots and pots of seafood on the table, "I said that you are too uninteresting, and you don't notify us if you eat delicious." With that, he sat down on his ass. Seeing that the predator was coming, Gusen gave Sujie a look, and the two of them accelerated the speed of eating.

Everyone who ate this meal was very satisfied, even those who came late, only caught a little sea shrimp, and the pike crab was the first to be eaten. Jin Xu saw that everyone had not eaten enough, and simply decided to send five team members to the sea to fish for seafood the next day.

In this way, in the following time, Gusen and they ate seafood almost every day, in addition to eating every day, Jin Xu they also dried a lot of sea rice, dried scallops, dried clams, dried fish. These are the benefits that came out this time, and now there is no seafood to eat in City A. Because Gusen has a car, he also goes to the sea every day with Sujie to fish for things, and he has dried hundreds of pounds of sea goods.

A month later, Jin Wook left the resort with more than fifty ordinary people who had been added this time, as well as two newly modified buses.

Among the dozen or so people originally brought out of Z City, nine of them have fused low-level beast cores, which will have passed their fusion period, these nine people are naturally envied by all ordinary people, but the candidates are Jin Xuding, and those people can't say anything.

As for the more than a hundred ordinary people in this resort, there is a reason why they only brought more than fifty people back in the end. The more than fifty people who remained basically did some particularly bad things. Although no court can sentence them, Jin Wook does not want to take such a group of scum on a long journey, so he threw them here and left them to fend for themselves.

On the day they left, these people were simply crying, eager to curse Jin Xu alive, but it was still useless, they could only watch each other leave. And that Dr. Yan, as one of the most important gains this time, even all the drugs he made, all the notes were taken away.

For safety, Yan Jing, that is, that Dr. Yan, sat in their car. After all, Gusen is the one with the highest force value in this group, and sitting with him can also ensure the most safety. And He Ran was put in the car behind, he is a middle-level fusionist, and with a few low-level cooperation in the back, he can also protect those ordinary people