106

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 106

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 106

After tasting a few eggs, the cub reached out and pulled around in the nest, and Goosen didn't ask, anyway, this guy can always find something good.

It didn't take long to see the cub pull out a pale yellow, about 30 centimeters long large meat worm from the nest. This meat worm should be the mother worm of this nest. When the cub was caught, the female insect's body was still shrinking and moving, and some orange balls were constantly expelled from the tail.

Probably sensing the danger, the mother worm first released some pheromones, but the orange worms had been cleaned up by Goosen, and the pheromones it released did not summon the rescue. A few sparks burst out of the mother worm, but before it could get up, the cub grabbed its head and threw it aside.

After the cub sniffed carefully on the mother worm, he cut the abdomen of the mother worm, and ignored the eggs that had not yet been excreted, and directly plucked a yellowish fat lump from the other party's abdominal cavity.

The fat was the size of an egg, and the cub swallowed it in one bite, chewed it twice, and then it started shaking its head beautifully. After it swallowed the food in its mouth, it let out a long breath of great satisfaction.

Gu Sen was curious in his heart, so he simply went to other worm nests, caught a few mother worms, cut open the abdomen of these insects, and took out that kind of fat block. He also doesn't worry about parasites, because the bugs feed on energy stones and should have no channels for infecting the parasites.

As soon as the fat block entered the mouth, Gu Sen's eyes lit up. So fragrant, so smooth, a slight bite, it melted in the mouth. The taste is a bit like curdled cream, but it's a little harder than that, and the aroma is far more than cream, and there is a slight sweetness.

In short, this thing is indeed delicious, it is simply full of fragrant and very silky taste. Even if the energy is not much, not even comparable to the energy in the same weight of worm eggs, Gusen can feel that the energy increased in his blood is not much, which is similar to a low-level monster meat.

Gusen looked at the few pieces of fat left in his hand, these pieces he didn't plan to eat raw, he wanted to bake them. Generally speaking, fat is a thing that has been roasted, the aroma will be stronger, and the taste will be better.

Roasted fat cubes are several times more delicious than raw ones. As soon as it is in the mouth, it seems to melt in the mouth, and the aroma becomes very overbearing, almost making people want to bite off the tongue. Unfortunately, the number of these mother insects is too small, Gusen checked the remaining worm nests, there are more than nine hundred, that is to say, this super delicious fat lump, there are only more than nine hundred. It is also necessary to cut off three percent of the cubs.

But after eating, Gusen was still a little strange. Why is the cream in the mother worm's body not as good as the energy of the worm egg, but before he can come up with a reason, his stomach suddenly hurts. Goosen's first thought at that time was, can't those worm eggs or cream be eaten? No, it feels like I want to have diarrhea.