Sniper training w/ Ghost

Simon alined his arm with yours, his gloved hand  wrapping tightly on your knuckles.

His body shifting behind you with his chin slightly resting against your inner shoulder.

"Tighten your grip." He spoke in almost a whisper near your ear. His free hand resting on the dip in your waist.

His hand slid up your arm adjusting your elbow.  "Just Like that." Your heart racing at his closeness, the warmth of his body on your back igniting something in you.

"Now lean in." His breath warm at the back of your ear. His eyes gazing at your bare neck fighting the urge to drag his tongue against your skin.

You lean in, pressing your body further against his. Your ass finding the soft spot between his thighs.

A low groan mistakenly escaping his throat. his hand sliding from your waist to the lower part of your stomach.

His fingers digging into your little pudge your so insecure about. He loves it though, loves how it makes you squirm, how aroused you get when he grips it.

Your breath hitches in your throat, feeling the slick juices coat your sensitive folds. Uncomfortable with how easily your body reacts to his touch.

"Pull it when your ready Y/N." His nose moving to the edge of your hair line. Breathing in your scent.

His finger feels yours tug against the trigger. You shift your body getting one last feel before your turns up.

You pull the trigger, taking the recoil of the sniper to your shoulder missing the target.

"Tsk.. tsk." Simon chuckled. "Better luck next time rookie." He shifted his body away from you leaving you standing there.

"Next!"