Chase w/König

There wasn't enough air to fill your lungs. Your feet stomping through the fallen branches.
One wrong move would result in your capture.

Ducking and dodging bullets with the trees taking the damage. You hadn't anticipated his merciless.

You peaked back seeing his wide frame chasing you. Impressed with how well his body moves with his height.

His icy blue eyes with intent to make you suffer for playing him. A smile appeared on your lips, you enjoyed this game.

You picked up the pace, sliding down a muddy decline, jumping into a raging river. "Y/N!!!!!!"
He yelled while Your body twisted against the current, ankles bending from the rocks underneath.

Your head darts back seeing him slide down behind you. Your smile fading a sudden panic setting in. You twist your body harder against the current making it to the other side.

The decision to cross it not in your favor as it depleted your energy. You continued still, running into the field of sunflowers.

While it was a good hiding spot for you, König was tall enough to peak just over the top of the field. His eyes scanning it for movement, finding exactly where you were hiding.

Your shoulder bumping a sunflower giving away your position without knowing. You crouched down trying to catch your breath.

Your pupils dilating, heart jumping at every single crack and crumble heard. You rose the feeling of eyes on you made you uneasy. 

He grabbed you from behind lifting you, your knees curling to your chest. "Did you really have to cross the river, tsk." You laughed. "I didn't think you'd really follow me."

"You take this game to serious my love." His eyes shot down through his lash line. His lips pressing against your cheek setting you down.

"Your dirty and wet now." He looked over you seeing the bruising on your feet. "We should not play this game anymore unless you wear shoes." He crouched down lifting your foot examining it.

"It's just a bruise it'll go away."  Watching him rise in front of you taking a deep breath. "You lost." His eyes scanning your features until they reached your lips.

"I did.." you whisper back. "What's my punishment my king?" You smirk awaiting his answer. "Assume the position"