A moment of Simon

Simon watched from afar, your pretty smile lighting up the room as always. Laughing at something Soap said.

He missed seeing the way you looked at him, all wide eyed, eyes sparkling with love. He'd pick the world up and hand it to you, just to get a glimpse of that again.

He brought his beer to his lips, unable to look away. Why'd you have to look so beautiful all the time?

Simon thought about how you always tried to get him to dance with you. He never wanted to though, he'd just watch your body sway to the music.

He rose from the bar stool and walked towards you. "Y/N" reaching his hand out. "Come dance with me." He scanned your face seeing the confusion. The question out of character for him.

Your eyes still glimmering with that same love for him you've always had. A glimmer of hope for him to make it up to you.

You place your hand in his, letting him guide you to the floor. His hands wrapping around your waist as you rest yours around his shoulders.

He begins to sway pulling you in closer. "I didn't mean the things I said Y/N." You rest your head on his shoulder. "I know Simon." You smiled gently happy he's dancing with you finally. Something you never thought would happen.

"I miss you." His voice low and unsure. "I missed you too." You replied lifting your head to gaze up into his brown eyes. His hands slide from your waist to your lower back pulling your closer. "I want you back.." his heart racing with his eyes analyzing your features.

You place your hand on the side of his face with him leaning into your touch. "Simon.. I didn't break up with you." You chuckle. "I was just upset. We're okay." You reassure him.

He reached down wrapping his arms around your thighs lifting you. Pressing soft kisses onto your cheek though his mask.