Toxic

Königs blade ripped through the man's throat. The man's fingers reaching for the deep slit, frantically trying to keep his head from ripping off his shoulders.

Blood spewing from what should be just a gash but since König felt the need to go the extra mile, he dragged his blade from one end to the other. 

The man's fingers feeling around the exposed flesh of his muscles, assessing the damage before his time is up. His legs folding under him with a heavy thud on the concrete.

König pushed his boot into the man's chest "you got your fluids on my clothes. Tsk." His cold winter eyes glaring down at the man.

"Don't you think your being dramatic?" You ask listening to the man choke on his blood in his last moments. Königs eyes shooting to yours in anger.

He charged to you, stopping a foot away. You adored the way his head vibrated when he was angry. Only tossing German words you couldn't understand at you.

A smile forming on your lips calming him enough to stop his rant. "He touched you, no?" His eyes softening overlooking your features.

"He just bumped into me. It's not like he hit me." You tilt your head past König to see the man stopped breathing. A deep sigh escaping your mouth.

König shrugged his shoulders "same thing." He turned back to the man leaning over wiping the remnants off his blade on the man's shirt.

"You can't kill every man that mistakenly touches me." You wrapped your hands under your shirt watching your words go in one ear and out the other.

"König." You called to him as he pulled the man's legs out of eyes view and into a corner.  "You bashed women's head and I say nothing." He twisted his body to you.

Dropping the man's legs before fully facing you. "That was different, she was flirting with you." He shook his head. "No... she" he grunts pulling the man's legs again. "Was simply asking for directions."

"We'll she should of asked someone else." You look away at the empty wall. You knew what you and König had was toxic. Even at back at camp no one dared to speak to you.

Always watching the words they chose when they had to speak to you. Most days you didn't mind, but sometimes, you missed how it was before all of this.

A one time mistake turned into a dangerous situation ship. He stepped to you promising he wouldn't do it again. "I won't slit throats anymore." He reached for your hand tumbled in your shirt.

"You said that last time." Thoughts that you might not be good for each other continuing to squeeze through the folds in your brain.

"I think we bring the worse out of each other." You admitted, a thought that had come to pass many times before everything got out of hand.

"You bring the best out me y/n." He tilted your head up to him. Wanting to see those pretty eyes you were hiding from him.

"Do you want this to end?" Referencing your relationship with him. His eyes lowering waiting for your answer. And even if he seemed calm on the outside. Worry filled his bones, he lifted his mask exposing the face you've seen many times.

"Do you?" He repeated. You palmed his face feeling his head lean into it. His eyes closing "of course not." A smile curling on his lips as you spoke.

His fingers wrapped your wrist pulling your hand away so he could wrap your face in his hands instead. His thumb smearing blood on the sides of your forehead.

He leaned in and pressed his lips to yours, tugging desperately wanting to feel you close as his adrenaline began to fade. His hands dropped to your waist pulling you close.

A groan escaping his throat feeling your warmth.  His shirt soaking yours with the man's blood from earlier. You wrap your arms around his neck and he snakes your waist lifting you.

You twist your calves behind his back letting him carry you to the nearest wall. Only breaking the kiss to undress each other, wrapping his arms under your thighs folding you between him and the wall.

His lips left yours to pull the flesh of your neck into his mouth. Your jaw dropping, a quiet moan escaping your lips. He clenched the muscles of his lower stomach to make his dick jump to your entrance.

His forehead pressing against yours. "Don't close your eyes this time." He pushed inside you slowly, his jaw lowering feeling you clench around him, the sound of you crying out made killing that man all the more worth it.