Wiki

\\ Taylor Allen Thawne //

Age: 21
Date of Birth: 01 June 2055

Species: Meta-Human    Status: Alive

Home-Universe: Earth 1

Occupation:
CCPD Intern

Vigilante(In secret)

Member of Team Flash(In secret)

Affiliations:
Central City Police Department

Team Flash

Family:
Y/n Alexander Thawne(Father)

Nora Thawne(Mother)

Barry Allen(Maternal Grandfather)

Iris West-Allen(Maternal Grandmother)

Eobard Thawne(Paternal Grandfather)

Mirabelle Thawne(Paternal Grandmother)

-----------------------------------

Taylor Allen Thawne (born June 2055), nicknamed Speedy by her mother and father (After her self-appointed Aunt Thea Queen), is a speedster and a time-traveller. She is the daughter of Y/n Alexander Thawne and Nora Thawne (formerly known as West-Allen).

In the current timeline, Taylor had gotten into an argument with her mother and decided to do what her father always did and went for a run, however, she accidentally tapped into the Darker Chaos Force and opened a breach just like her father (Y/n Alexander Thawne) had done in 2049.

Taylor spent the next few weeks adjusting to life and even started working at the CCPD as an intern with her Great-Grandfather Joseph West until Y/n had used his connection with the Chaos Force to find out that she was indeed connected to the same force as him and his mother Mirabelle L/n who was the only Speedster at that time to be connected to the Chaos Force.

Taylor is currently working with her mother and father as a member of Team Flash.

Powers and abilities

"My name is Taylor Allen Thawne and I'm the fastest woman alive. When I'm from I'm the guardian of Central City. I'm a speedster; just like my parents. People call me "Speedy". Every day I hope to live up to the legacy My father has created. But I've still got a very long way to go."—Taylor Allen Thawne

connection to the Chaos Force / Meta-Human physiology: Taylor possesses a natural connection to the Chaos Force, giving her the powers of incredible speed. She noted that she isn't as powerful or as capable as her father, in using these abilities.

Accelerated Healing Factor: As a speedster, Taylor regenerates faster than humans do. According to her mother, the normal axon growth rate reaches five millimetres a day in a large nerve, but for her, it is over a hundred millimetres.