Chapter 11 Isamu

"Isamu, quit looking at the paper. What's done is done", Jackie said from the bathroom.

The front page of the news people which quickly made it's way all the way out here was a picture of us kissing. It said long loss son gone for so long smooches on foreigner.

"What a joke", I said in a grumpy tone.

"Isamu."

"I can be angry."

"I never said you couldn't but doing this isn't helping you", Jackie said as she came from out the bathroom.

She has a bath towel draped around her, still a bit wet.

"For now just focus on the positive", she said.

"Like what?"

"Like what? Why you", she said angrily.

She started to point her finger at me but quickly regretted it when she realized that was the hand holding her towel.  She managed to grab it but it was a bit too late.

I could tell she was extremely embarrassed. She quickly ran to the bathroom.  

"Don't", I said.

"No", she shouted.

I let out a sigh.

My brain quickly scanned every curve of her body, pasting it in my memory permanently. The more I think about her the more I want her.

I stop myself, this is all too fast but, I know I won't have this chance with her again.

"Hey", I said as I was now standing by the bathroom door.

"What", she said.

"Come out."

"No."

"Why?"

"You know why."

"You didn't want me to see you naked, big deal."

"You're not a girl so you don't get it."

"What do I have to get?

"You look perfect so, you don't get it."

I let out another sigh. She's being ridiculous.

"Stop acting like a baby", I said.

That got her mad, I knew it would. She quickly opened the door.

"Isamu, you--"

I cut her off once again with my lips pressed firmly on hers.

"Isamu..."

I pulled away slowly.

"Sorry", I said.

I turned to walk back to where I was. Suddenly I felt her arms around my waist, she was pressed against my back, still too shy for me to see her.

"I just never--"

"I know but why be afraid to show me?"

"I'm not afraid just...I don't know. I'm really shy..."

I moved my hands over hers and then followed around where her arms wrapped around me. My hands traveled down her sides and lower moving over her curves, appreciating what she was allowing me to feel.

"Come see me in Texas when you have the chance, okay?"

 I paused for a moment. I'm usually an honest man, who will make a small white lie here and there, nothing harmful but this, I can't upset her because it's my fault I got us to this point. I couldn't help myself with her so of course feelings got into the mix of things.