5

FELIX POV

I woke up the next day feeling exhausted, Then I remembered the fight me and Minho had. I was pissed how could he say that? And why would he?

I went back to my human-cat form and went to prepare breakfast. Well, technically my breakfast Lee Minho should do his own.

I walked over and prepared scrambled eggs and bacon. American-styled breakfast, why not?

I started eating on one of that high black steeled chair and ate quietly. I never noticed who woke up, I was just busy eating my breakfast.

I felt a big pair of hands on my waist, and a chin on my shoulder.

''Morning..'' he mumbled.

Did he forget what happened last night? I pushed his hands away using both of my hands. ''get away from me.'' I angrily said.

''what?'', ''are u gonna keep staying as an arrogant brat then be it.'' he stormed off.

'as expected' I said in mind.

I stood off the high chair and stumbled my way back to the kitchen. I put the dishes in the sink and started washing them up. and then out of nowhere someone suddenly spoke up.

''wear this.'' he said coldly in an sarcastic way too.

I sighed and looked over my shoulder, and my eyes widen in shock. A MAID'S OUTFIT? your joking. no this guy cant be serious right?

 ''what. I'm not wearing that!'' I said taken back of thought of me wearing that thing.

''you have no other choice.'' he forcefully grabbed my wrist and led me to the bathroom.

As we arrived he pushed me in the bathroom as he got in and locked the door ''come on, wear it.'' Minho said.

my cheeks flushed of the color red as he was waiting impatiently ''Not with you here, can u at least leave?'' I said embarrassedly as he raised a brow.

''no.'' he growled, his voice was irritating and was kind of dominating. He was serious.

I whimpered at the sudden voice. As I take off my shirt, then loosen my pants. which left me with only my boxers. I looked up to slowly meet his eyes, his eyes were full of lust, and was still waiting for me to wear it, and his eyes kept darkening every second that passes I looked at him innocently.

he gave me the maid dress. and excused himself out of the bathroom. I frowned but didn't care anyways. I put my maid outfit on, and took a look on the mirror. The Outfit was tight so it showed my curves, its like outlining my whole body.

I nervously came out of the bathroom, as I saw no one in the room. I let out a sigh of relief that's until someone grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close, as I bumped into a hard chest. I slowly looked up to seeing Minho wearing his usual suit. but even better way.

His white inner shirt was made out of silk. it was smooth, his blaze covered his white shirt, and the tie was loosen, he wore a gold watch and some rings, he had glasses on which actually making him hotter.

I was kind of nervous at the awkward position we were in. I felt his hot breath on my ear, my breathe hitched at the sudden hotness. He grabbed my chin to forcefully look at him, I whined a little I didn't like it when he looks at me as if he's gonna eat me in many type of ways.

''I'm going to work, don't do a mess in the house.'' his usual cold stern voice laced out of his mouth. 

''Okay whatever, now let go of me! '' I started punching his chest away with my little kitty fists. he calmly grabbed both of my hands and spoke up ''Woah there pretty boy. You wouldn't want to hurt yourself, right?''

Its kind of true his chest his was hella hard, I huffed as I let go off his chest and just walked away. he suddenly spoke up again saying ''ill be back at 2'' that's the last thing he said before he left. 2AM? I think I can last long without him pretty much annoyed me since yesterday and today.

  2 HOURS LATER

I went to the living room tired and exhausted. I finally finished cleaning the whole house and left no spots. [Tiki Spots On!] I headed to see his cats playing with each other, biting and using their cute little furry paws to fight.

I placed their bowl and adding their cat food to eat, as they ate , they drank the fresh water bc cat food is dry. not gonna lie. [omg rhyming]

I walked over to the coach and bought a blanket with me. I flopped down on the coach and turned on the AC 

I opened 'Netflix' and clicked on a horror type of movie. I sat as I watched the 'conjuring'.

This nun is very scary as I was in half way in the movie the next minute I heard a thud in the room and I started screaming ''AHH WHAT THE HELL..'' I realized it was just doongie ugh stupid me.

after 3 hours my eyes felt heavy but I fought through them. I couldn't help it so I fell asleep on the coach and ended up snoring. As I shifted to dreamland.

                                                               MINHO POV

I was in my office I finished my important meeting and the presentation went perfectly fine, I looked at the time I found out its time for me to leave I grabbed my blaze and put it back on.

I was about to leave when Chan came over. ''hey min'' ''oh hey'' I said, before I spoke up again ''how's the things going  between you and jeongin'' as I wiggled my eyebrows teasing him Chan and my friends are the only ones that I show my true behavior to.

''haha, I don't know. It's kind of hard'' he sighed before he spoke up again ''its like he doesn't get my feelings towards him.''

I nod as I focus on every word he says. then I laughed, he frowned asking ''what's so funny?'' he pouted jokingly.

'' I wouldn't worry about that, he likes you too'' I spat and chuckled.

He chocked, ''HE DOES?'' his eyes widened open ''Mhm, he TALKS about you all the timeee''

'' he says your so hot and how dreamyyyyy you are'' his face quickly flushed red as he smiled excitedly.

''thank you for telling me now that he feels the same way...'' ''how can I find a way to confess to him''

''easy, just take him to a place he likes to go in and make it romantic. Bring him flowers and chocolate and also matching rings.''

''ah. Thank you I don't know what I can do without you'' he flashed me a smile ''I need to go by the way bye min!''

''bye, old man'' he glared at me as I laughed ''correction I meant, ahem..Channie'' he smiled at me and finally left.

I left the big building and entered my black shiny Mercedes, I  buckled in and drove off.

I arrived at my house, and as I entered by the door I was met by a small cute figure snoring on the couch. he was still wearing the maid dress.

I went to my room and wore my clothes a pair of sweatpants and a dark black blueish shirt.

I came back to me went over to the couch and picked the small boy up. he mumbled something I didn't understand but oh well. I placed him on my bed as he let out whines he clanged onto me still sleeping.

I put him down and covered him. And fell asleep beside him.