8

thank you guys for the views! I appreciate the fact that you guys read this book I didn't expect that. I'm writing this in school today during history class wish me luck.

  FELIX POV

I woke up feeling absolutely tired and done. I didn't feel like doing anything, I just wanted to stay home and do nothing but sleep, I felt like I had a headache and felt a little heat in my body. I think Minho is awake because I know he's working. I didn't want to annoy Minho or bother him, so I just slowly started walking and stumbling my way to the kitchen. I reached to get a cup from a cabinet which is a little close to me, I reached and took the cup and filled it with cold water, which I will regret later on.

Honestly, the water didn't help, my body heat started rising more each hour that had passed. I started sweating a lot. I turned back to a cat. Thought maybe I was in human form for too long. And maybe it would help. Until I started rubbing and rolling on the floor endlessly. My tail moved from side to side. I felt extra-affectionate.

I couldn't help but feel the heat rising, I went slowly stumbling tiredly to the bathroom thinking I was taking a warm shower, and hell my heat body was rising. Which made it worse, which I started to realize.  

I started my heat.

What? My heat? I can't start my heat here not with Minho this is embarrassing, I need to try hiding, I was trying to get up as I went back to my cat form still naked, I walked away from the bathroom and honestly, I couldn't care less about being naked. I felt strike two strikes through me. I sat on the floor and my body was absolutely aching. I wanted this to end. The heat. 

I decided just to wear light pants and an oversized hoodie that looked like it would swallow me whole if it was alive.

30 minutes later

The heat was still rising but not just that pain started going through my body. I started yowling as if in pain. My body still rubbed between the floor and the hard carpet beside me, I dropped stop items but didn't care. I slowly started touching myself, anywhere I could touch to ease the pain. nothing worked. The only thing that was placed in my mind was Minho just him.

My knees became weak, I was shivering a lot. My heart is taking over each hint of my body.

And that was the last strike.

I wanted Minho. I can't take it anymore. I don't want him.. I need him.

''Minho..'' I moaned out, I can't take it my body can't take this pain and heat. It's still rising worse than before. the heat is taking over my body now. I slowly crawled over to the kitchen and to the hallway and finally arrived in front of Minho's door. I know he's working but it's hard not to resist. I knocked on the door. and waited for a 'come in'. After minutes of waiting impatiently, he finally responded.