9

GUYS, I WANTED TO SAY THAT THIS WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER I POST I'M SO SORRY I KIND OF LOST INTEREST IN THIS SO I HOPE U ENJOY THIS LAST CHAPTER IT WILL BE SO SIMPLE AND SHORT.

The next morning.

Minho's pov

I woke up groaning, my lower back aching as the pain trails to my leg after I tried to get up.

''Babe?' Felix sleepily said and his voice sounded weak from the screaming he did last night.

''yeah?'' I answered with a genuine smile.

''I love you.'' he said smiling warmly at me as tears started to rise up but still continued to smile.

I smiled as I wiped a tear from him ''I love you too.'' I kissed his forehead.

'hahaha don't cry, You look like a newborn baby that just left the hospital.'' I laughed out loud.

''YAHHH...S-STOP ITs NOT FUNNY'' he whined as he started joking punching me.

''I really love you..'' he mumbled.

''I love you dearly, sweetheart. will you be my boyfriend?'' I asked as he jumped over me and kissed me passionately ''he looked up at me with teary eyes and a wild smile. ''yes, I will.''

                                                        THE END

You don't need to worry I'm thinking of making a Jilix story an omega and alpha one? what do yall think?

THANK YOU FOR READING